Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
You can basically vape a stardust until the tank is empty. They generally have long wicks and will still hold quite a bit a juice even with an empty tank.

Your stardusts (CE's whatever) appear to not have knurling on the base so they are, in fact, disposable, but you can remove the tip/mouthpiece and use the hot water rinse, vodka soak, rinse method to clean them between flavors/maximize their life. There is also a method for dry burning them, that i posted in an earlier thread.

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Ontario, Canada & California
You can basically vape a stardust until the tank is empty. They generally have long wicks and will still hold quite a bit a juice even with an empty tank.

Your stardusts (CE's whatever) appear to not have knurling on the base so they are, in fact, disposable, but you can remove the tip/mouthpiece and use the hot water rinse, vodka soak, rinse method to clean them between flavors/maximize their life. There is also a method for dry burning them, that i posted in an earlier thread.

Ahhh thanks so much! Also thanks for letting me know what the Saturn is otherwise called. I had a hard time discerning that looking at photos of things online. I bought mine in an actual store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread