• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how fast/slow was fasttech for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My last Order from FT was placed on July 25th. And I received it on August 6th. Which is about Average.

I learned a Long Time Ago to Not Watch tracking from China. Because it just Sits there and does Nothing. Day after Day, Nothing. And then, in the Last 3 Days before it is Delivered, there is a Flurry of Updates.

Reactions: K_Tech

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Shenzhen, China to Los Angeles, California: 7200 miles in five days.
-(processed through customs and left L.A. in 12.5 hours)-
Los Angeles, California to Eugene, Oregon: 850 miles in also five days.

...not too shabby, I suppose, except that all of that was after two weeks of "restocking," after the initial "ships in 7 business days," which of course works out to ten calendar days. All told, I placed the order on 6/30 and received on 8/8.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I ordered from them twice. It just depends how much is being bought. To only save $7 in exchange for an item I could have had in about 4 days normally just doesn't seem worth it to me but I'm an impatient son of a gun !

I think this is the Entire Concept of Ordering from someone like FT to me.

A Balance between Savings of Dollars to Extra Time in Shipping Days.

When the savings Outweighs the Extra Wait Time, I order from FT.

When the savings Does Not Outweighs the Extra Wait Time, I Don't order from FT.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I think the fastest I've had is 6 days from order to mailbox, but it's usually around 8-12 days.

Best advice I can give for using FT is never use the free shipping option (pay the $1.80 or whatever it is and upgrade), always order stuff that is in stock and read the reviews / discussion of the items before ordering.

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
placed an order on the 25 of July and just received it today the 10th of August. 15 days since the time I purchased it to the time it showed up inst bad. thats with the 1 dollar shipping upgrade. However, I order a 5 pack of coils and the box they come in was all sorts of messed up. Its no longer a functional box.
IMG_0266.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread