how I ended the year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Worked, ate, slept.

That is so much more apropo for most people's lives than that stupid book: "Eat, pray, Love."

First of all, I think people who like, surf the world for a year to Find Themselves should at least EARN it like Alanis Morissette. Maybe she was a good saver, but that book just SCREAMED trust fund at me.

I hated her by page two, but I kept reading in the hopes horrible things would happen to her. And they did, but she turned them into life lessons Some poeple don't deserve that amuunt of atttention, I felt she was one of them.

Okay I guess I did minfulneess and some yoga and praying but like, I didn't write about it just now for 500 paragraphs so consider yourselves spared. LOL.

Anna

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Set up new smart TV then we went out for a drive round some country roads; slow cooked a ham in the late afternoon and had it accompanied by a couple of bottles of rose Cava, guzzled mince pies and shortbread in the evening while vaping a Zenith on my mech mod.

Enjoyed the day - hope all yours went as well!

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I worked on guitars and built/wicked my new Manta MTL. Great tank, BTW.

I ate at a fancy restaurant and did like sonicbomb--ate too much. I didn't do it again, though. Went to bed at about 11pm. Couldn't stay up for the countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread