How I juice my bow tie wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixBitSamurai

Dec 12, 2016
Greenfield, ma
I wick with the bow tie style but I use a 2ml syringe with a 18g needle I stick it sideways through cotton a lil bit into coil inject juice till it squeezes between each coils the I slide the needle straight down in each tail till it touch bottom of juice well and inject cotton as I slowly pull it out you know your all good because you cotton turn kinda translucent I get a crazy amout of hits before I gotta inject my RDA again best way I've found so far sometimes I put a lil pool of juice under the coil between the tails to

SixBitSamurai

Dec 12, 2016
Greenfield, ma
Well I think everyone has there own lil ritual when hit comes to vaping and it actually is a little faster but I think it works better and has better flavor my girl brought home a box of medical supplies from work and I was looking through it saw the syringe package and thought hey let's try something new been doing it ever since

Joergl100

Oct 15, 2016
Germany, Lake Constance
Aha, Bow Tie...
fool2.gif

Got it?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I wick with the bow tie style but I use a 2ml syringe with a 18g needle I stick it sideways through cotton a lil bit into coil inject juice till it squeezes between each coils the I slide the needle straight down in each tail till it touch bottom of juice well and inject cotton as I slowly pull it out you know your all good because you cotton turn kinda translucent I get a crazy amout of hits before I gotta inject my RDA again best way I've found so far sometimes I put a lil pool of juice under the coil between the tails to

!Excellent grasshopper!
Soon you will learn the secrets of the squonk-inati and all will be revealed.

Cheers
I

Bullhandbeast22

Mar 4, 2017
I like your style I do the exact same thing when I build coils and you don't want to thick of cotton or it chokes out the coil and you get a burnt taste alot and you find yourself dripping juice before it's ready Bc it's dry in side the coils and you don't want them to thinly inserted ether Bc then it doesn't wick the juice up fast enough ether but that perfect amount of cotton and the proper airflow through the coils and you have a good taste long lasting coils

Whiskeywarrior

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2017
Except here if you got pulled over with that syringe and it is not for a prescription then you just picked up a felony drug paraphernalia charge.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Go ahead let them try. You don't need a prescription for a needle. If they do go ahead and try to push to an asinine charge I would Sue the piss out of them all. Just to make their lives so miserable that they might just start using their brains from then on.

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Laws are laws and drug paraphernalia laws are strict in our state and I am kinda glad of it. Also you could sue but it wouldn't do you any good. The law is very clear and you are trying to sue the govt. Don't quite think you have the money to fight a court battle like that.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SixBitSamurai

Dec 12, 2016
Greenfield, ma
I lived in ma they just legalized pot here I got stopped the other day because one of my headlights was out and the cop saw the needle on the seat next to my vape he goes what's that I said its got Ejuice in it he asked me to see it he smells it and hands it back and says I need to try that in my RDA but you should keep it out of sight another cop might give you a hard time but there's nothing they can they can really do

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread