• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How is it possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
That I live in America's playground, and I'm always freaking bored on my Friday?

The wife is out partying with her girlfriends... and here I sit... trying to think of stuff to do in Las Vegas.

..how freaking lame is that.

Somebody think of something entertaining to do... before I self-medicate by buying something I can't afford.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
That I live in America's playground, and I'm always freaking bored on my Friday?

The wife is out partying with her girlfriends... and here I sit... trying to think of stuff to do in Las Vegas.

..how freaking lame is that.

Somebody think of something entertaining to do... before I self-medicate by buying something I can't afford.
Hmmm wednes night in Vegas............

You know what i would do pop in a PS3 game or play some 360

then eat pizza before or after drink some soda then pee out the back door while shaking my fists at the neighbors

and still self medicate myself and order something i could not afford

Family life has me shackled

Last edited:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Shoot go to the Pawn star shop and sell all your old collectibles maybe you can get on tv

Bring your pizza and pv gear but first make a batman style belt to hold them all

wear bathrobe insanity follows

You should see the line going into that place... it's ridiculous... and in such a LOVELY part of town too.

After we are done we can pop over to the Western and play some 25 cent roulette and dodge the bullets.

Heisenberg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Vegas
www.myspace.com
Hah, yea I didn't have much an idea where that shop was, tho I kNOW i'd seen it before. I remember the commercials from before they got that show. With the woman literally SCREAMING at you.

The line is rediculous. It's way better as a landmark than the big "gold and silver" sign they have out there.

Here's a local question. Everyone has seen him at least once. The question is how many times?

How many times have you spotted carrot top around town just doing normal stuff?? I saw him at the airport once. Then one day I was driving on Saraha and Ft. Apache and I saw him this freakin white little foreign car. Then I saw him a Cappriottis getting a sandwich.

That's three for me. GO!

Oh, my buddy seen him at a Smiths getting groceries and then once he played craps with him at Texas Station (I think) with Flava Flav. Carrot Top and Flava Flav

Last edited:

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Sorry about the late response, but I'd probably do the same thing amanj said, play the heck outta my modded 360. Well, when I do have time waffle, I'll make sure to come out and visit you. We can shoot the BS and scare people with the billows of e-smoke at town square or the meadows mall, heck we could just go to starbucks and scare 'em. BTW, I got caught vaping in an elevator today, I didn't see the camera in the elevator and next thing you know a huge rent-a-cop ( I could have sworn it was Big Black from Rob & Big) tell me to extinguish my "cig". I just turned away and told him it was a PV and it was for my "condition". He apologized and walked away....lol!!

Just ordered The Buzz, I'm praying you're right Amanj about this PV. I'm gonna use my AFS v2 on it and try some V4L liquids that I HATED on my regular 510. Buzzkill said I should receive it in the next few days so lets keep out fingers crossed...

Last edited:

Heisenberg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Vegas
www.myspace.com
Bah you lucky! That variable voltage does look pretty cool.

Hey aceyboogie, I had an XBOX for like 4 months. My buddy didn't have a TV so he left his here until he got one. Man I miss that thing. I really really miss that thing. When it was here I never played it. Now that it's gone, I yearn for those long nights playing half-life or bioshock or left 4 dead.

What is modified on your xbox?

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
I brought it down to this one guy off of the 215 freeway and warm springs exit, he runs a xbox 360/computer repair shop in his home. I found his ad on Craigslist and he charged me about $60.00 to mod the 360 and now I never have to pay for any games. It's borrowing fellas and not stealing, that's what I do with my movies....lol

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Bah you lucky! That variable voltage does look pretty cool.

Hey aceyboogie, I had an XBOX for like 4 months. My buddy didn't have a TV so he left his here until he got one. Man I miss that thing. I really really miss that thing. When it was here I never played it. Now that it's gone, I yearn for those long nights playing half-life or bioshock or left 4 dead.

What is modified on your xbox?

You should build one.. I think you have enough parts in your lab. You should see this guy.. he is like a mad scientist, seriously. And a decent guitar player... I was embarrased to hold an instrument in front of him.

Acey: Are you still able to play Xbox live on that? I heard they had serious countermeasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread