How Long Did It Take You To Receive Your Order?

How Many Business Days Did it Take to Ship?

• 1-2 days

• 3-4 days

• 5 days

• over 5 days

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Ordered Thursday night (actually Friday morning) before I went to bed and it arrived Monday.

Other than a couple of orders from China (understandably), I've never had a problem with slow delivery. But this was particularly fast. Short of Rob driving it over, I don't see how it could have arrived sooner.

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
It looks like my second package will take a very long time to arrive. According to stamps.com it shipped on June 12, 2009 and it's not here yet.

(According the USPS, it's already made it through the Lancaster sorting facility.)

ETA: I ordered them late Wednesday night (effectively business day Thursday) and, despite a two-year detour through the space-time continuum, they arrived today (Saturday).

Last edited:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Stoopid holidays. I don't even celebrate Christmas so it should stop inconveniencing me like this.

I ordered on November 29. The package went through the Stevens, PA post office at 4:19 pm that same day (which is also the day I got an e-mail with a tracking number.) Rob was faster than fast -- as usual.
It departed the Harrisburg, PA sorting facility the next day (November 30) and, according to the tracking software, "Expected Delivery By: December 1, 2011"

Fortunately I forgot Rob sends tracking numbers, otherwise I'd be nuts by now. But today I remembered and…
Processed through USPS Sort Facility — December 06, 2011, 7:48 am — NEW YORK, NY 10199

I guess 7:48 this morning was too late from them to get it onto a truck. It should be here tomorrow.

Nothing I needed urgently -- just some spare atomizers and some PA flavors I want to try in my attempt to avoid sucralose. But what's the good of Rob rivaling The Flash for speed if the post office gets lost on it's way from Harrisburg to New York?

ETA: I'm so proud of the post office. They found New York City. And, as the mailman for my building is actually very good, it made it safely to my apartment from there. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread