How long do orders take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
I have normal turn around of about 3 days but my mail service is very strange, it takes an odd route past me then turns around and comes back. USPS has it's own odd way of doing things. Even with confirmation number all the info I could get on my word package and another one was that they were picked up. I have one shipped Thursday from wordup and it left the last processing center here today at 1120. My mail was already out so I will pick up in the morning. USPS didn't even have info up on either package until this afternoon. I don't know what this snow storm is going to do to the mail. I have always had quick shipping and I know they work nearly around the clock to put out orders. If mail is running in your area all week you should have in a day or two. I don't know where you route through I hope this weather doesn't mess you up, I know here Chicago is going to get hit hard. My email is lisa@wordupecig.com send me your invoice number and I will find out for you. Thank you, Lisa

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
My orders have always been packed and shipped right away. Vagaries of the post office do come in to play. For example, when Wordup was in Massachusetts, I'd get stuff from them faster than I got from a vendor in Chicago. As far as USPS goes, they don't always scan the bar code reliably. For example, I've had stuff delivered when the USPS website says it's still in the sorting facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread