The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How long do orders take?

Discussion in 'Wordup Ecig' started by ericscott, Jan 31, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ericscott

ericscott Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Grove city ohio
    Made a order on friday paid proity mail did not get a conf-number yet is there any body that use this vendor alot can tell me if this is normal there in florida im in ohio i usealy get my orders on monday when i order them on friday before 9am like i did just thought i would ask thanks vendor wordupecigs....

2. lisabsn

lisabsn Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2010
    Chicago IL
    I have normal turn around of about 3 days but my mail service is very strange, it takes an odd route past me then turns around and comes back. USPS has it's own odd way of doing things. Even with confirmation number all the info I could get on my word package and another one was that they were picked up. I have one shipped Thursday from wordup and it left the last processing center here today at 1120. My mail was already out so I will pick up in the morning. USPS didn't even have info up on either package until this afternoon. I don't know what this snow storm is going to do to the mail. I have always had quick shipping and I know they work nearly around the clock to put out orders. If mail is running in your area all week you should have in a day or two. I don't know where you route through I hope this weather doesn't mess you up, I know here Chicago is going to get hit hard. My email is lisa@wordupecig.com send me your invoice number and I will find out for you. Thank you, Lisa

3. Whistle_Pig

Whistle_Pig Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    My orders have always been packed and shipped right away. Vagaries of the post office do come in to play. For example, when Wordup was in Massachusetts, I'd get stuff from them faster than I got from a vendor in Chicago. As far as USPS goes, they don't always scan the bar code reliably. For example, I've had stuff delivered when the USPS website says it's still in the sorting facility.

4. lisabsn

lisabsn Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2010
    Chicago IL
    I thought it was just me with weird USPS but now that I have that figured out I know exactly the day my package will arrive by when Jeffery ships. Gotta love good solid dependable customer service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.