Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Ty, You guys rock.
checked out 8493 Oct 26 2010 4:42AM (for eGo batts)--received last night 11-1-10.
Many Thanks! I had to order a Riva too of course..."one is none, 2 is one". My girlfriend took my Joye 510s :)

Thanks! Glad they arrived!

UPDATE:
Orders from the 29th are shipping now!
if you still don't have a tracking number for some reason, give me a heads up, and I'll get it sorted!

Yours,
Ty

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
Since this forum is here, I figured I'd ask. I am impatiently awaiting my eGo starter kit ordered 11/4 (lol yesterday!). Any luck on my order going out soon?

UPDATE: Got the dispatch email and tracking number this afternoon. That wasn't bad at all, hell had no one told me ya'll were back logged I probably wouldn't even have noticed.

Last edited:

Cee_Jay

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Rochester NY
Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Got my order today, loving the Riva, but I'm a little confused, I orderered 2 pkgs of the joye 510 cartomizers and got a extended length style? I went ahead and tried one, gotta say, I'm not a fan, I went back to the site I'm not finding them, did something change or possibly get shipped incorrectly, I'd really rather have the regular style,

Please & thanks! Order 8820

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Got my order today, loving the Riva, but I'm a little confused, I orderered 2 pkgs of the joye 510 cartomizers and got a extended length style? I went ahead and tried one, gotta say, I'm not a fan, I went back to the site I'm not finding them, did something change or possibly get shipped incorrectly, I'd really rather have the regular style,

Please & thanks! Order 8820

thats the new style of 510 carto. holds 1mL, but is plastic. They seem to vape pretty nice to me after the second or third fill. In the beginning I taste the poly inside. I have found good flavor results filling using the condom on it, but this takes a while since the battery end condom is small.

Yep. The JOYE 510 cartos are longer than an 808d-1 or similar style carto. They are basically just an atomizer (minus the bridge) and a cartridge fused together. Really best way I can describe it. Less like they combined the two, and more like they connected them.

anyhow, they seem decent for me. Sometimes I get one that performs great! Sometimes they taste like primer....

I am trying to stock a wider variety of cartomizers. so let me know what you might be interested in!

Oh, and we're back on track.

I am making some improvements in preparation for the new stock of RIVAS. (and other goodies*)

so this batch should fly a little smoother!

As far as anyone who has a presentation to make, the JOYE 510 is a solid performer, and is definitely a head turner.
They are in stock now ;)

As always, I really appreciate everyone's continued support.

Last edited:

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
thats the new style of 510 carto. holds 1mL, but is plastic. They seem to vape pretty nice to me after the second or third fill. In the beginning I taste the poly inside. I have found good flavor results filling using the condom on it, but this takes a while since the battery end condom is small.

Thanks for the heads up Champions, they are configured a little differently, I'll try blowing it out and refilling and let you know, thanks!

Thanks Salt, I'll try it again and let you know too!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
As far as anyone who has a presentation to make, the JOYE 510 is a solid performer, and is definitely a head turner.
They are in stock now ;)

Okay. I will order it this weekend since you are getting them in stock but, I am not doing any more presentations for about 2 weeks. I will call you. We can talk price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread