How long until an order ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedneckHippy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Dallas
Hi Redneck, that order was placed on the 25th and shipped on the 28th. I wouldn't expect you to have it yet due to it's shipping time, it's not USPS its our fault for not being able to get your order out quicker. I really don't know what else I could have done, so sorry about that.

Thanx for the reply. Guess I'm just a little anxious to kick the analogs. I'm new to the whole vaping thing and this was my first order, so kinda put me off at first. Hopefully things will get better.

Darchand

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
I talked to a mall vendor before and he was making his case that if I ever had a problem from anything I buy from there that they are always there unlike vendors online. I replied by saying that most all of the vendors I have ever had have had excellent customer service and are always there for me. As proof of that LF comes through with some of the best customer support that I have seen. It is understandable that they have had delays. I am sure there aren't too many people working there and so many orders at once have put a strain on them. As far as me getting my package before Monday part of that has to due with the fact that I am considerably closer to San Diego.

I am sorry you didn't get your order this weekend Redneck but LF is great in my personal opinion. When I first discovered vaping my first order was placed through Blu Cigs. I could never get a hold of them and I waited four weeks for them to ship my package. After that fourth week I canceled my order and found good vendors who I could contact and who got my order shipped quickly. I am extremely glad that places like LF exist, and others like them, or else I probably would still be on analogs.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
All orders from the 28th should ship First Thing in the morning! Everything from last week (excluding the weekend), that doesn't make it out tomorrow, will ship the following day.

I want to thank everyone for your understanding! I know, we still are a little further behind than I'd prefer, but the RIVAs are out of stock (for now)... And it should be long now ;)

And again, if you ever need anything, you know how to reach me!

Thanks!
Salt

VAPE ON!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I ordered from you guys on the 25th and was pleasantly surprised to get my riva tonight! I'm extremely satisfied...so much that I went back on the site and ordered a pink one! Thanks so much for the excellent service and reading all this makes me that much more sure I'll refer your site to my friends!

Thanks Maggie!

I'm so glad it arrived!

I'm loving my Riva with an LR atty!

Rudforce

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
IE, CA, US, Earth
All orders from the 28th should ship First Thing in the morning!
Rock on!

I'm loving my Riva with an LR atty!
I loved mine too, until the atty went _too_ LR and ate both my Rivas. That's why I ordered new ones from you guys :) I'll be keeping a meter close at hand when using LR atties from now on.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Rock on!

I loved mine too, until the atty went _too_ LR and ate both my Rivas. That's why I ordered new ones from you guys :) I'll be keeping a meter close at hand when using LR atties from now on.

Please send me an email at work...
I'd like some more details.
Thanks!
Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread