How long does 10ml last you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Okay so here's the deal, I got my new order from Ms T on Friday me thinks.... I have been vaping the banana cream pie almost non stop..... it Delicious, it's yummy and its driving me nuts because I've only about 2ml left and so many other yummy flavors to go through but all i can think about is the banana cream pie and I've nearly run out.
Obviously I am trying to limit myself and stretch my budget out a bit longer before i order more banana , and try and get excited about the other flavors..... mind you vanilla custard is coming a close second and my beloved mint choc pie is taking a holiday.
So i have to ask, how long does your favorite juice last? Will i be able to reason with myself that im not vaping mad over banana's....LOL

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Now that I am dripping, and depending on my level of inactivity in front of a computer or TV, I would say I am averaging approximately 3 ml a day.

If I had to round it up, 10ml would last me at most around 4 days. The yummier the juice, the more I vape. :)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I agree with Gravity. But I'm not nearly as far into this yet as Xanax, so I'm still sorting out all my little bottles and I'm almost at the point where I've tried all Ms T juices that I want to try and ordered all the big bottles I want. Then I imagine it'll be easier to track what I'm going through per day. But I'd imagine it's around 1-2mL a day. I rotate alot, during one day even.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
I agree with Gravity. But I'm not nearly as far into this yet as Xanax, so I'm still sorting out all my little bottles and I'm almost at the point where I've tried all Ms T juices that I want to try and ordered all the big bottles I want. Then I imagine it'll be easier to track what I'm going through per day. But I'd imagine it's around 1-2mL a day. I rotate alot, during one day even.

I actually don't vape much really. (for example right now I haven't taken a drag in an hour and 11 mins) The problem is I only have 2 favorite liquids out of my maybe 60 liquids. I have tons of my fav liquids on hand but I go through it so quick because it's all I vape. When you have more than... Let's say 3 favorite and you rotate a lot it's not so noticeable but with only one or two fav liquids it's noticeable even if you vape very little.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I actually don't vape much really. (for example right now I haven't taken a drag in an hour and 11 mins) The problem is I only have 2 favorite liquids out of my maybe 60 liquids. I have tons of my fav liquids on hand but I go through it so quick because it's all I vape. When you have more than... Let's say 3 favorite and you rotate a lot it's not so noticeable but with only one or two fav liquids it's noticeable even if you vape very little.

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest you were some sort of serial vaper...LOL. Actually what you are saying is pretty much what I was saying, in different words. It is hard to track how much when you are using so many different liquids, rotating cartos and carts, all the little bottles, multiple vapers, etc. Now that I've thought about it, it's probably nearer to 2 mL for me/day, at 14-19mg/mL.

JohnReagan

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
10 mg It lasts me quite a while but I'm not sure yet as my vaping habits are changing almost weekly.

I hope someone can answer this, although I know it's not in the right section. I also know there are dozens of threads about this - but I'm running low on Ms. T's good stuff too! About 10mg for me as well. I've got a full bottle of CVS pure glycerin USP and another of Wilton's Glycerine. Do I just chuck the VG in there to make it last longer? If so, do I throw in another 10mg in there and make it equal parts? That will kill the nic hit obviously, but I wonder if it would kill the taste.

Thanks in advance!

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
10 mg It lasts me quite a while but I'm not sure yet as my vaping habits are changing almost weekly.

I hope someone can answer this, although I know it's not in the right section. I also know there are dozens of threads about this - but I'm running low on Ms. T's good stuff too! About 10mg for me as well. I've got a full bottle of CVS pure glycerin USP and another of Wilton's Glycerine. Do I just chuck the VG in there to make it last longer? If so, do I throw in another 10mg in there and make it equal parts? That will kill the nic hit obviously, but I wonder if it would kill the taste.

Thanks in advance!

It will definitely lessen the taste, throat hit, and nic level.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
uba egar320 -- what is "kaji JM" where do you get it?

The Kaji Journeyman is a self juicing mod that uses an 18650 battery for 3.7v or two rcr123 3v batteries for 6v. It has a 3ml bottle of juice that come with it. There is a little button on the front that you push which smashes the 3ml bottle of juice enough to shoot a little drop of juice into the atomizer. Sounds tricky huh lol. It's not. Check it out.

YouTube - The Journeyman review

I think the link is rnrmanufacturing.com. There are two kinds that he sells now. The Ali, which is the new one. And the Journeyman which is what you can see on the vid.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Ahh cool cool, thx for jumping in and posting some comments. At the
moment i'm dripping and dipping over two pv's , one more so than the
other purely for the extra flavour. I have a love hate relationship
with carto's mainly because of all the juice i use. And see it
dissapear quite quickly. But i love the kapow it gives...... Hehe
after i posted i thought ... Hmm someone is gonna rib me cos someone prob goes through 10 ml in a few hours.... Hehehe
I decided to save my beloved banana for the weekends. Where i can get
all excited over it and enjoy it with no disruptions, even if that
means i finish the bottle. Then it'll push me to start on the other 2
dozen half empty flavours...... I do rotate between 2-4 different flavors a day... banana love to you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread