How long does 20 ML of juice last you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I am a rather heavy vaper. I vape at work, everywhere... and usually with my usb passthrough using my 901.

I have a bottle of TV's juice (30ml) that I bought on the 13th of April. And I just ordered another 2 bottles today. I still have I would assume to be about 7ml of juice left.

It really does depend on how much you vape, and what device you use. Each person is different.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I have a quick question...If I want to buy just flavoring and add nicotine to it would you recommend a bottle of low, med or high??? I'm at low now and want to work my way down to zero.

If I get low and mix it with flavor (say 10 drops of nicotine and 10 drops of flavor) wouldn't that put me at 7mg of nicotine (instead of 14mg/low) because I'm starting out with 14mg and cutting it in half with the flavoring???

So if that is the case, if I want lower than low...get a bottle of low nicotine to mix but if I want low (14mg) I would want to get a bottle of medium (28mg) so that when I add flavoring I can cut it in half to low (14mg)....right?

O and also...would adding plain nicotine cut down on the flavor??? I'm assuming it will, but just double checking just in case I'm wrong. I know that a lot of ppl are saying not to cut the flavoring more than in half because of losing flavor and throat hit. If adding nicotine won't cut the flavoring, would it be possible to add nicotine AND then cut it in half with VG?? Or is this adding too much to the flavoring???

The higher the strength of nic you buy, the longer it will last you. If you are planning on going to no nic soon, then you should keep it low. Mixing it 50/50 with pg/vp/flavorings, etc will cut the nic in half. 25% nic to 75% other stuff will cut by 3/4.

Adding plain nic/vg/pg will definately affect the flavorings. Many vendors sell 'extra flavoring' that is meant to be cut with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread