• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How long does it take to get your orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty66

Jul 29, 2011
Australia
Heavens gift ships same day, Iv had 2 orders so far, first one took 14 days to arrive on my doorstep and second order took 9 days to arrive, made another order 7 days ago, awaiting.
Im also interested to know delivery times from USA and UK, but so far finding China is the cheapest option, but dont mind paying the extra if its something I really want.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
1. Chinese Supplier x
2. Nicotine
3. EMS 3-5 Day $17 option
4. Ordered Wed arrived Mon (5 Days)

1. Chinese Supplier x again
2. Nicotine
3. EMS 3-5 Day $17 Option
Ordered Friday, shipped Friday arrived next Monday (10 days)

If you are ordering through China....your Mon-Tues order will generally arrive on Monday following. The later you leave it in the week will add more time to delivery.

1. USA Supplier Y
2. Stock
3. Priority International Guarantee (3-5 USPS Days)
4. Shipped on 30th Aug, Arrived in Australia (and cleared Customs) 3rd Sept. Australia Post delivered to me on 9th September

So 4 days from US to Aus - 6 Days within Australia for 10 days total (this has been the quickest so far and would have been awesome is AusPost actually worked to any sort of standard).

Important to remember that overseas postage relies on multiple parties working together.

dazza

Sep 8, 2011
australia
LOL I have been tracking my order, its now in sydney, been cleared by custems, so I guess it should be in Brissy in the next 2 days or so........
I have always been able to laugh at the times it takes thing to move....
Once made 2 orders in the same day, one from Sydney and one from USA( not ecig related) and I recieved the order from USA before the one from Sydney.......rolflmao

symphynity

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Australia
HC from China , Nic and flavourings , typically 3 - 5 days.
VapeKing , ECA , Juicewhore ,Ecigs SA , all offer Express postage, usually next day delivery to most areas of Australia.
Flavour Art Italy , Flavourings , postage can take over a month .
PA California , flavourings , usually arrives at my doorstep within 7-10 days.
Inawera from Poland , flavourings , usually 10 - 12 days.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Ordered from Ms T's in the States on the 11th of October. They make your order so it takes a few days to be filled. Once it was sent on the 17th of October it arrived on the 24th. I did opt for their express postage ($35.00) ... but for timely delivery, worth it and the quality of e-juice is AMAZING!! There is a phenomenal array of flavours to suit any and every palate. I have also ordered from WordUp Ecig and I have to say, a phone call from them 2 hrs after placing the order to confirm it (because I'm an international client and they want to make sure I'm happy) was gobsmacking to say the very least. NEVER have I encountered such OUTSTANDING customer service. I would recommend them too. Both can be found in forums here.

Happy vaping peeps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread