Ms. T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Mrs. Ts has great vapor, and flavor level is generally good. She does a higher end vg, maybe 60/40, so it can be troublesome on cartos, and most carts/ tanks. There are some flavors that dont seem to match up with the name...like the chocolate doughnut( my personal opinion). She is also top price, (with good reason). Overall...shes top notch...easily 4 out of 5 flavors you try, you'll like.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I passed into Ms T land while trying to find a good juice vendor. I'd already tried about a dozen different places. I found I liked it and have only ordered from there ever since. I've found a few so-so flavors that I can take or leave, and one flavor that was out and out nasty, but all the others are excellent.

As I said in a post in the Ms T forum, run away from the bacon. The bacon is not your friend.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
haha, bacon is one of my most favorite flavors in the world and if not for ecf i would of made a big order for it...now im scared to even order a sample,lol. something in the back of my mind still pulls at me to try it,hahaha.

I love bacon, too. I can eat a pound of it - I know, because I've done it. But bacon flavored juice is just nasty. I got the Bacon French Toast and had to throw the bottle away. There are people who really like it, maybe you're one of them, but I'd order the small sample size and not stock up until you've tried it.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
I love bacon, too. I can eat a pound of it - I know, because I've done it. But bacon flavored juice is just nasty. I got the Bacon French Toast and had to throw the bottle away. There are people who really like it, maybe you're one of them, but I'd order the small sample size and not stock up until you've tried it.

so true!! maybe ill post up and see if someone will send or sell me a taste....if i hate it i wouldnt even want 3ml laying around,lol.

stephen1979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Milwaukee, WI

I think it's just one of those flavors that isn't meant to be vaped. But that's not going to stop me from finding that perfect bacon juice!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Bananna's Fosters Coffee, Bavarian Creme Filled Donut, French Vanilla Cappucinno, and Vanilla Custard :)

I wrote what i think about Mrst's in your wtb thread . I lllloooovvveee her juices . One thing i will say is out of the ones you picked vanilla custard was my least favorite out of the dozens of juices iv tried from her . Its good but not one of her best imo . Its a little strong of a custard . Vanilla milkshake is pretty much the same taste but not as strong which i like a little better . Banana fosters is a great juice ,i would say in my top 10 . Bavarian filled donut is really good and also around the end of my top 10 .I dont know why i dont vape it that often . French van and capp i havent tried . You should have got her world famous Snickerdoodle cookies . The best juice hands down out of all 100+ juices iv tried . Most that like her juices are obsessed over it which is why she has a limit on how much you can buy at once . Heres my top 5 list

1.SD cookies (Almost a sin not to try it)
2Strawberry shortcake
3.cinnimon roll
4twinkies
5french toast
5.Peanut butter cup
6banana fosters with cream

Remember one thing that you need to know before trying her juice .YOU MUST LET IT STEEP . lol .I find her juices to change flavor after steeping more then any other juice vendor .A lot of her juices i didnt care for and then after steeping became one of my favs . Her coffee juices taste completely different with no resemblance of before they were steeped Every juice of hers needed steeping since they are all made fresh . Enjoy the free popcorn and candy

The only thing i can say slightly bad about her juices is they are a bit expensive . I wish they were a slight bit cheaper since my main daily juices are from her . Her love isnt cheap

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

You threw away a good bottle . I agree when i got it and vaped it right away it was disgusting .It had like a bad burnt taste like i was vaping black burnt bacon and toast which im sure why you didnt like it . However i threw it in a draw with the cap off and forgot about it for like 5 days . I found it and tried vaping it again and it was awesome . Not even a slight bad or burnt taste like the first time . It tastes like perfectly cooked bacon smothered in butter and maple syrup in which none of that came out before steeping it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread