• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new and wondering about wait times for parcels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Do you mean changing the polyfil inside and use something else or just add diff e liq in them. I am thinking of mixing my own e liq does vg or pg give better throat hit?

PG and VG dont give any throat hit, but determines the type of vapour you get:
PG seems to make a misty type fog, VG makes a thicker, dense vapour cloud. A 50/50 mix is pretty good, or somewhere in between.

Throat hit (TH) is usually created from nic level and/or alcohol and/or certain flavours...namely menthol.

If you find your comfortable nic level isn't giving enough TH, cut your juice with some high alcohol % vodka, or try mixing in some menthol juice.

I just kept upping the nic until it was satisfactory, and found 36mg to be good .. I think it may be a bit high though and am going back down to 24mg.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Thanks for your advice and info Dogsbody. I saw the pics of your setup. Its beyond impresive. After more and more hits from the Tornado i am noticing more TH i was told from someone that the atomizer will need to get some use and get worn in to give better TH. Will try the alcohol good idea. How many drops to a 10 ml mix would you suggest. I thought about buying the ice e liquid from TW. Have you tried it?

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
I was searching for them for a while. Couldn't find ANY in shops and came to the conclusion that Aus just don't sell them.
I did however come across a good brand of pretty much the same thing but gree tea (my gf had some at her work). I'm guessing they're form over seas. I'd try T2. I was actually doing to get some T2 bags before I came across these other ones.
But trust me - if done right, it's such a good mod, and worth every bit of time!

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Has anyone ordered from light in the box before? They aint dedicated to juices and e cigs. I guess that is why they are so cheap. I ordered like 2 weeks ago and the process only just moved to shipped on the 23rd. That is a long waiting time but prices like that just make you suck it up. Made an order from Levy at extremevapor for some 100mg nic. He shipped the next day. Anyone tried his stuff? As for the Tea bag mod MrDismal next time i go to David Jones i will get some T2. We do not have T2 shops here on the coast. Madam Tea is pretty good but i dont now if it is Nylon because it says biodegradable. It dont burn when wet thats the main thing. Would not want it to dry up thow ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread