How long does your E-Liquid or Juice last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Sep 1, 2009
Spokane, WA
I used to be a pack-a-day smoker and I've been vaping for a little over a week now and have had 0 analogs since I've gotten my 510. Reading through the forums, I've noticed some pretty wide ranges in the amounts of liquid people are using a day. Like I said, it's been a week now and I haven't even gone through one 3ml/25mg bottle of juice yet.

It was a little weird the first few days as I had to actually listen to my body to figure out how much nicotine I needed as opposed to just squeezing in a cigarette or two on my breaks and calling it good until next time.

So, am I using less or more than others? Is it possibly because I'm using a high dosage of nicotine? I've just been topping off my carts with 3 or 4 drops as needed, as opposed to using a whole new cart.

I gotta say, I feel great since I've quit smoking :)

Casey C

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
evolvers.net
I used to be a pack-a-day smoker and I've been vaping for a little over a week now and have had 0 analogs since I've gotten my 510. Reading through the forums, I've noticed some pretty wide ranges in the amounts of liquid people are using a day. Like I said, it's been a week now and I haven't even gone through one 3ml/25mg bottle of juice yet.

It was a little weird the first few days as I had to actually listen to my body to figure out how much nicotine I needed as opposed to just squeezing in a cigarette or two on my breaks and calling it good until next time.

So, am I using less or more than others? Is it possibly because I'm using a high dosage of nicotine? I've just been topping off my carts with 3 or 4 drops as needed, as opposed to using a whole new cart.

I gotta say, I feel great since I've quit smoking :)

about 20-25ml of 24mg in this first month, but not more than 4ml of any one flavor..

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I have no bloody idea but I think this next week I'll hunker down with just one bottle of juice and find out how much I vape in liquid per day and week. I have a big battery mod coming in soon and want to see if my juice use goes up.

I've been vaping for a few months now but haven't been able to keep track because I have soo many new flavors of juice that I love and more coming in, so I'm always dripping another juice into my carts.

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
I was smoking about a pack a day of menthol lights (down from 2 packs) when I quit. Currently using around 1 ml of juice per day. And constantly amazed at the vast quantities a lot of folks here claim to consume...

Yeah. I was smoking almost 3 packs a day of lite cigarettes and only use about 1ml per day of 11mg. i couldn't imagine a 30ml bottle a week.

JerseyGirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
South Florida
Yeah. I was smoking almost 3 packs a day of lite cigarettes and only use about 1ml per day of 11mg. i couldn't imagine a 30ml bottle a week.

I always assume some exaggeration on the part of people who make those claims, lol. Either that, or they've had their PTs permanently attached to their faces, and haven't left their computers in weeks... ;)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I think the amount people consume is dependent on more than just how much they vape. I've noticed some liquids last longer than others in my cart. Also at different voltages juices vape more per drag. Differing cart mods can also make a big difference in consumption. And yes, some people vape constantly. I'm almost a constant vaper myself.

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
Since Friday when I got my 510 and 4 flavors, I have used:

Mint - 5 ml
Havana - 2 ml
Cappuccino - 3 ml
Spearmint - 1 ml

Total - 11 ml in 2 days.

But to be fair, I've experimented with flavors and the PTB cart mods so much that I've probably wasted about half of that. So it'd be fair to say I'm around 2-3 ml a day from one and a half packs a day previously.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Before making fun of anybody you need to take another look at everybody's post. If you will add a day's worth times a week you will see what most people average.

Porphy used an average of 30 ml week, SurbitonPet used 28ml a week, Ashhole used 4 ml per day which is 28 ml a week and then look at Soylant.

After reading the forum for several months now I notice people love to judge and make fun of other people. You need to think before you write.

I get my feeling hurt really easy. Maybe I don't need to be on this forum.

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
Before making fun of anybody you need to take another look at everybody's post. If you will add a day's worth times a week you will see what most people average.

Porphy used an average of 30 ml week, SurbitonPet used 28ml a week, Ashhole used 4 ml per day which is 28 ml a week and then look at Soylant.

After reading the forum for several months now I notice people love to judge and make fun of other people. You need to think before you write.

I get my feeling hurt really easy. Maybe I don't need to be on this forum.

If anyone wants to judge me, go for it. That just means they're looking for something to make them feel better about themselves. Eventually they'll just get thrown into the smoking nazi category.

Honestly, if I end up vaping 100 ml a week.... So what. It's still ZERO regular cigarettes a week.

Just judge them back Martha and you'll feel as good as them :D j/k

soylent

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
cincy, oh
I always assume some exaggeration on the part of people who make those claims, lol. Either that, or they've had their PTs permanently attached to their faces, and haven't left their computers in weeks... ;)

I'd also like to add, that I only have a wall charger for my 510 and have been switching out my battery about every 2 hours or so. I went out last night, going out again tonight. You don't have to be wired to a computer to hit 30 ml / week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread