www.dashvapes.com
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
16 months + a few days...my sig will show the actual number. I'm beginning to feel old...OK, I am old, but that's beside the point. Way back in the good ol' days (last year) we were discussing, "how to clean a cartomizer" and "filling clearomizers with a syringe". You young whippersnappers have it easy these days. How far we've come in a few short months.

mico2222

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
Wow, congrats! I used to sell the "Cigarette Lookalikes" back then, but they just didn't do it for me then. I stopped smoking September 11th, 2013 and have been analog free since then (3 months 1 week) I feel absolutely great!!! I'm not planning to pick it back up. Hardest part about living in Canada is accessibility, and I've finally found a good vapor that I can just pick up from :)

Shortly after i started gaping i did the same thing. Ordered a bunch of kits from China and started selling them locally. The reason why i stopped was the e-liquid, could not stand the nasty taste of that DK crap. Fortunately i med the owner of Ahlusion and it changed the ball game. It surprises me how many people still vape that nasty stuff with all those great e-liquids now available.

mico2222

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
:toast: Grats, and welcome to ECF!

It's been 20 months cig-free for me. The only tobacco I've smoked was when my college-age teens "treated" me to a hookah bar on last Father's Day.

My son and daughter both vape, too.

Thank you Baditude, I've actually been part of this forum since 2010 just never posted. I will redeem myself ;)

mico2222

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
2 weeks tomorrow unless you consider the .... I found I smoked and choked on. This is my second time around, last year I did the cig-a-likes. I want a banner!

Not to sound crude but i guess you learned that life lesson that you shouldn't put butts you find laying around on or near your mouth. Just saying, lol

Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Started vaping Dec. 7th 2012 & had my last cig the morning of Dec. 12th 2012. Just made it past the 1 yr smoke free point:D

What exactly are you experiencing fiddleshe? Are you having cravings? It's different for everyone. I had night sweats & felt extremely tired the first few weeks. Tell us a little more & we might be able to help.

EGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
roflmao @mico2222

When exactly does the "I feel great!" part kick in?

It did for me after about the 3rd week. I'm almost 47 days into vaping...

Edit: I take that back...I started vaping on 10/26/13.....my last analog was 11/2/13. The first week I wasn't vaping on strong enough juice and still had VERY bad cravings and still smoked while vaping - but dropped from 1 1/2 PAD to a 1/2 PAD that first week. I went back and purchased juice that was stronger and sweeter (instead of something that reminded me of a menthol analog) and that's what did it for me. I also started out vaping with an iTaste VV/VW and within a week moved to the MVP 2.0. I've not looked back nor thought about it since!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread