How long to receive a product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nveid

Jul 3, 2009
Lancaster, PA
This is an unusual I've ordered from several companies and puresmoker does definately seem like a reputable company... Though how often should it take to receive an order? The tracking orderform on the usps website doesn't even indicate that its received the order from these guys yet. It says electronic labeling sent wednesday expecting to receive the package for delivery wednesday... No updates since then, never went to a sort facility.. Nothing, and I get nothing from the puresmoker support as to whats going on. I just recently spent $100+ on liquids and I'm almost out of liquids and this is definately very upsetting. Has anyone else experienced any delivery problems with puresmoker?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
nveid ... if you take a look at some of the other USPS threads within the PureSmoker subforum, you will find the same issue.

Hendersonville PO and Nashville PO do NOT scan a package .... ever .... Therefore, the only scan you will see is the receiving PO. When a label is made, that means the package is packed, then labeled, and taken to the PO within 24 hours.

briDog

Verified Member
May 26, 2009
UT, USA
I don't mean to hijack the thread but i have a question for you cash. i ordered some attys on thursday night, order# 18124 and casey told me that you guys have the attys in stock and will be shipping on friday. Since this is my first order from you and i don't know how to tell if my order has shipped. it just says ..processing in my account. am i supposed to receive a shipping notice once it's shipped or where would i find the shipping info?

nveid

Jul 3, 2009
Lancaster, PA
nveid ... if you take a look at some of the other USPS threads within the PureSmoker subforum, you will find the same issue.

Hendersonville PO and Nashville PO do NOT scan a package .... ever .... Therefore, the only scan you will see is the receiving PO. When a label is made, that means the package is packed, then labeled, and taken to the PO within 24 hours.

If thats the case, I'm sorry for my upset tone. Just kinda frustrating not getting a USPS update when there is a tracking #. Hope have the juice by monday I guess. perhaps you could make this fact known when products are ordered, so no customers in the future get upset at this?

Cayman

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Steve has no control over what the USPS does. If you ordered something he has in stock, then rest assured that it will be shipped and you will receive it in a timely manner.

Now as far as some of the Prodigy’s and PT's go, he clearly stated that they are waiting on some parts but people are still whining about it in different threads... C'mon people, give the guy a break as they are busting their tails to bring you top quality items as quickly as possible!!! If you are that concerned with something, send him an email or PM. He will respond with an answer, I promise!!!:p

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
I'm not whining about it to be a bother. Quite the opposite, really. I don't think I should have to try to get a hold of him personally everyday when a simple update on one thread would do the trick to make me feel at ease. I'm not annoyed, just anxious. I know that my PT will get here eventually and that's honestlygood enough for me. I don't plan on cancelling my order, I'd just like to know where they're currently at in production.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread