How Low Can You Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I just got this tank in the mail today. Kind of a novelty item for me, it only cost me $1. It's a White Beard Pirate. Came with a 15ml needle tip bottle (good for my test DIY) and one extra coil. Had a short explanation how to fill and install coil.

Well I filled it with some 18mg clearance juice I paid $1 for 15ml. Amethyst by Vape Gem. Let it sit for an hour, then put the tank on my Coolfire. I knew the wattage was going to be low, but damn. 20w burn, 15w burn, 10w burn, 5w a little gurgling hissing, 6w MTL pretty good. Feels like I'm hitting a Clearomizer with an an Ego battery again...not my cup of tea anymore! I have never fired ANY of my mods below 25w! Kind of like driving a Mercedes to work and driving a Ford Ranger home! Was kind of nice going through all the motions though and the tank looks awesome, so if my wife don't want to start vaping, I guess it will just go on display with the rest of my clearance stuff!

Does anyone else out there have any stories like this?

I also got a INDE DUO Atomizer by Wismec today that looks interesting. Got it for $1 too...lol
View attachment 744053

Reactions: stols001

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I just got this tank in the mail today. Kind of a novelty item for me, it only cost me $1. It's a White Beard Pirate. Came with a 15ml needle tip bottle (good for my test DIY) and one extra coil. Had a short explanation how to fill and install coil.

Well I filled it with some 18mg clearance juice I paid $1 for 15ml. Amethyst by Vape Gem. Let it sit for an hour, then put the tank on my Coolfire. I knew the wattage was going to be low, but damn. 20w burn, 15w burn, 10w burn, 5w a little gurgling hissing, 6w MTL pretty good. Feels like I'm hitting a Clearomizer with an an Ego battery again...not my cup of tea anymore! I have never fired ANY of my mods below 25w! Kind of like driving a Mercedes to work and driving a Ford Ranger home! Was kind of nice going through all the motions though and the tank looks awesome, so if my wife don't want to start vaping, I guess it will just go on display with the rest of my clearance stuff!

Does anyone else out there have any stories like this?

I also got a INDE DUO Atomizer by Wismec today that looks interesting. Got it for $1 too...lol
View attachment 744053
I'm trying Anna, but when I Google it all that comes up is Midwestgoods.com and Aliexpress.com. Checked the latter and all it show is "tank" tops. Here is a picture of the brand name, maybe you can find something.
15271088233981795750177.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I recently was sent a free Digiflavor Upen from Geekvape for the purpose of doing a review.

Not something that I would normally use, but I might just use it to stealth vape at the cinema.

authentic-digiflavor-upen-650mah-all-in-one-starter-kit-black-12-ohm-15ml.jpg
Pretty cool looking, but you are right $10 for a replacement coil is absurd!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread