How many like the first flavor you tried as one of your best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybykite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I started a collection in the past several weeks of about 30 flavors and I still like the tobacco flavor I first tried the best. CCF Dark (Canadian full flavor) from Juicy Clear. Canadian Full - Dark
Its one of those that is so creamy with vanilla and spice that I want to swallow every hit and savor it. Its similar to Boba's bounty but I think its even better.
I've seen comments that a lot of folks still love their first flavor the best. Do you think theres any connection to "your first juice" and that experience that will naturally define your future vaping?
Just a thought. Need to build some posts so I can eventually see the classified. Incentive!

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I liked my first flavor the best for the first month or so. Then my sense of smell and taste changed, or returned, and that first best juice suddenly changed to awful. That's when the great juice hunt started and it took 50+ samples over several weeks to find my next best juice. At least in my case, it took a good 6 months for my taste to "settle" into some form of normalcy.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Nope. My first 'real' juice was called Nashville's Finest. Of the several I tasted where I bought my starter kit, it was one of the two that didn't suck too bad.

Definitely moved on from those, have 4 favorites now, actually 5...

Fog Boss Godfather & Scarface, Five Pawns Grandmaster, Alice in Vapeland Sweet Tease and Liqua Tiramisu.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Well, the first recipe I made up is my all time ADV to date. Captain Blacks Cinnamon Danish. Fraking good juice. So I always whip up a 50ml batch, when I get low. Also love my Mary J's Cinnamon Dragon, really well, but haven't quite gotten it perfect, so will add a little apple to it on the next 50ml batch.

I've found a few juices that I loved when buying from premixed vendors, though still have a few partial bottles of juice laying around that range from mediocre to just can't fraking stand them, tried to tweak a couple, but that just wasted the good juice I tried to tweak them with. Think I'll end up doing the sewage treatment on them so I can at least use the bottles for my own brew.

I grew tired of the hit and miss game of juice roulette, and got into DIY. Even my worst 10ml test samples are far superior to most vendors premixed offerings. I haven't made one yet that I couldn't stand for 2 tank fills of vape. Have had a couple dead on first time trial batches that I quickly make 50ml of and save the recipe. Just started DIY about a week and half ago, and am really glad I did. It's so nice not to worry about mail delays or holidays interfering with my juice delivery, I just step into the lab and see what's on the slab!! lol

The first 2 e-liquids I purchased were Tribeca from Halo, and Neptune from Mister-E-Liquid.I quickly realized that the 1st one is NOT what you'd call an everyday Vape kind of liquid. It tastes pretty much like waffles and maple syrup! The bottle is now dusty and sits behind several rows of liquid I like better! The Neptune, on the other hand. I still use semi-frequently! It kind of tastes like Juicy Fruit gum!

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
In my first vendor, they were stark ignorants they did not know what they sell, I tried something and they gave me some liquid joytech parliament written on it. It was good but than I did not know anything to compare. When it is empty I asked replacement they told me they dont have anymore. Gave me another bottle written ejuice Marlboro it was not bad. On third visit I saw 2 joytech parliament and hopped on. But it was not that good this time. Mind you these might all be fakes too. expensive fakes at that they were $10 each 10ml. Than they gave me cheap juices they were $3 and bigger. Unfortunately they were fakes at best no nic at all I even dont know what was they. I only smoked my last cigarettes that way. In my town I found a place selling liquids. They gave me a very expensive liquid passable only and a Dekang big ben. I tried big ben and decided that it would do. I found a turkish forum about e-cigarettes and there was a sellers part with that. I found a guy selling dekang liquids $5 so I asked 5 bottles big ben But saw some other vendor selling dekangs too $7.50 for trying I got a bottle of number 5. Yes I had found my brand at last. I bought 5 bottles again and this was it indeed.
Unfortunately I could not find number 5 anymore so I found doff and desert. Now I vape desert and doff.

I suppose since quitting cigarettes are very hard we find our first liquid a dear life saver. I did not intend to quit so I always looked for better.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I thought my first flavour was amazing when i tried it. It was called Real Vanilla and i bought a 10ml bottle nearly 4 months ago and still have more than half of it left. That should tell you how highly i rate it now!

I suppose strictly speaking my first juice will have been whatever was in the prefilled cartos i bought about a year ago (menthol & vanilla) and if i could find out who the juice supplier was i would definitely get some of that vanilla, its the most realistic vanilla flavour i have had from any juice since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread