The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What juices do you like to mix?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by obodaour, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. obodaour

obodaour Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Heya,
    I just had a happy accident. I went to add Pchela's 5 layer from mom and pop to what I thought was a half full tank and it was actually full of cinnamon bun from MT Baker and wow .. the flavor is even more delicious than the two on their own! Anyone else have any interesting mixes they enjoy? :vapor:

2. RlCH_VAP3S

RlCH_VAP3S Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    United States
    Two of Heathers Heavenly Vapers flavors Legend and Vanilla Dream

3. kirkb

kirkb Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Az
    In another thread, there is a discussion about prime 15 h@lo clone. I order the ingredients and will be mixing it up this week. It's one of my fav vapes. Also ordered an ultrasonic cleaner to speed up the steeping process.

4. kirkb

kirkb Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Az
    Wife's been digging ry1 with toasted almond and caramel. Hard to go wrong with ry1 mixes.

5. Mattmancool34

Mattmancool34 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2013
    Pittsburg, Ks, USA
    I make my own mt dew flavors to mimic real ones. Baja blast, voltage, and code red. So far my greatest genius in juice mixology.

6. Ms.Kitty

Ms.Kitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    Florida
    I found mine accidentally too!

I went in the dark to refill my mango clearomizer. When I tasted, I thought "this tastes like vanilla....a really good vanilla"
    Realized that I put vanilla bean in on my mango...lol...YUMMMmm!

7. DurrtyMethodz

DurrtyMethodz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    New Mexico
    i accidently mixed my butterscotch/custard with my pecan/yellow cake.... oh my goooodneessssss lol

8. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I mix Copper Creek's Coffee with My Freedom Smoke's Sweet Cream with Evo's Black Diamond (tobacco flavor) in equal thirds for a unique flavor that I and several other vapors like. This tastes like the coffee nuts that are available around Christmas time.

9. obodaour

obodaour Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oooh those sound awesome! I'll have to give some a try! I am also looking into get an ultrasonic cleaner for faster steeping, sounds very promising! :)

10. Pollywollydoodle

Pollywollydoodle Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Midwest
    I was having a case of vapor's tongue a few months ago and decided to mix the two flavors I could still taste together...Velvet Vapors Fuego (hot cinnamon) and Halo Sub-Zero. I figured the combination of the two would blow the top of my head off. Quite to the contrary, the two have a very pleasant sweetness when mixed. I've been mixing them ever since.

11. Dreaswi

Dreaswi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Tennessee, USA
    I mix strawberry and lime

It only takes one person to start a revolution.

12. mentaleeill

mentaleeill Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2013
    jackson, nj
    2/3 Bobas and 1/3 cinnamon roll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.