How many spacers XTAR WP6 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Good morning all. I am really looking hard at the xtar WP6 II. Based on all the reviews I've read, it seems like a really good charger for the money.

Question is...how many spacers are required for the AW IMR 18350 and for the AW IMR 18500 batteries. I want to be able to charge two of each simultaneously.

I know it comes with 6 spacers, but I need to calculate how many extra spacers to order if perchance I was to need all 6 channels at some time in the future.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good morning all. I am really looking hard at the XTAR WP6 II. Based on all the reviews I've read, it seems like a really good charger for the money.

Question is...how many spacers are required for the AW IMR 18350 and for the AW IMR 18500 batteries. I want to be able to charge two of each simultaneously.

I know it comes with 6 spacers, but I need to calculate how many extra spacers to order if perchance I was to need all 6 channels at some time in the future.

I'll fit one in on Monday when i get to work and let you know the exact number for the 18500, unless someone chimes in first :)

blindsight

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2011
Canada
Yes that is correct 4 for the 350. One thing to note with this charger is that if you charge on all 6 channels its a bit longer. The 6 channels are split into 3 so if you charge one battery on one of the three pairs it charges faster. I have 350s and 650s so I for each of the channels I set up my spacers as follows:

Channel 1: no spacers
Channel 2: 4
Channel 3: no spacers
Channel 4: 4
Channel 5: no spacers
Channel 6: 4

For 10440 batts I use one charger exclusively for them. The charger if I recall correctly comes with 6 so hopefully the info provided helps you with how many spacers you want to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread