how many tanks do you consume a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
A few pulls of Ry4 with a dash of blueberry or grape 24mg when i wake up from my Mini PT-II and then about a 1-1.5 PT-II tanks of Menthol, Icy Mint or Blueberry Waffle 16-18mg. Maybe a bit less if i use my T3S clearos. They seem to go through less juice than my PT-II.

Its kinda strange, Im a vaping light weight but i used to inhale Muriel little filtered cigars and Backwoods. This time of year my sinuses act up too so maybe that is part of it. I get lots of sinus headaches until its over. I don't really mind though, i will be happy if no nic juice is satisfying some day.

Last edited:

Skinr1

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
sf
I also do 3ml to 4ml of juice a day at 12mg of nico. I used to smoke a pack a day of marlboro's as well. I find that if your bored or have a little free time here and there, im just puffing away on my pv, which isnt bad because thats what I used to do with my analogs anyways. I just try to relieve my nico cravings all day, and its working for me right now at 12mg. Just because someone tells you to smoke in the higher nico mg's, like 18mg, while that might work for your cravings, you might not like how strong it is. For me at 18mg, it worked for cravings, but depending on who makes the juice, was too harsh for my throat. So just keep doing what your doing if it works. To me, you know your overdoing it if you feel that sickness overload of nicotine in your system lol...

you make a great point as far as bordom goes with a smoker , as for me my days are spent trapped in a small office alone 12 hrs a day watching security cameras and watching the asphault grow , and seeings how im the supervisor its not like i have anyone peering over my shoulder every 5 minutes , so my pv is my best buddy , i take a few hits when ever i want and put it down spin it , mess with it whatever just to keep busy , yeah bordom does play a big roll for me , but i guess vaping 2+ pro tanks a day is better then smoking 2 paks of analogs . plus im now addicted to the juice taste i use :)

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
i tend to use about 1.75ml daily roughly (if i stay with the flavor im using and dont switch flavors.. then i may use around 4ml) but im also using a HIGH nic strength (36mg) as that is what keeps me from wanting any cigs, and i dont vape as much as i used to smoke. i may grab my PV a little more than i did my cigs but i take 3-5 puffs (more like complete inhales.. but still a puff in my book) then set it down for a bit till i want another puff.

TrickyRicky71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Clinton Twp, MI
I have this question in mind for long time, " if u've vaped for a long time, one year maybe, what's the thing that keeps u vaping "? very curious.

pure enjoyment and just the "act" of vaping itself, basically just enjoyment like when I first started smoking. also I started vaping after 3yrs of successfully quitting those analogs. I love vaping with my morning coffee and my occasional beer, missed that greatly after quitting. I vape about 2-3 ml a day, basically fill my protank2 up twice during day to keep that optimal performance, but generally go through 30ml of juice every 2 weeks as I stick with one juice on a regular basis, I switch favors but vape the same one until bottle is gone.

solemn

Moved On
Sep 21, 2013
not here
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: New identity of a member that requested to close their account

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
If you're only vaping 8mg/ml then that's like an ultra light cigarette. Marlborough lights aren't that light. A better fit might be 12 - 18 mg/ml liquid.

Having said that, 2 tanks is maybe 5 - 6 ml per day which isn't that bad. You will find that as time goes by you will need to vape less, unless you're just picking it up to have something to do with your hands. Stay with it and don't worry too much unless you start to have real problems, like cravings.

I'm six months tobacco free and have gone from 10ml of 18mg/ml per day (ex rollie smoker) to about 4ml of 10mg/ml per day. Looking at the totals, that is going from 180 mg per day down to 40 mg per day, and I now very easily get a nicotine overdose even though I've recently dropped to 10 mg/ml from 12 mg/ml. I might have to drop it to 8 mg/ml myself very soon.

Everyone is different and you will change with time. Don't worry about the quantity you are vaping so much - you are not smoking.

Well yes and well no. It as depends on the atomizer you are using on top of the device you are firing that atomizer with. A genesis or quality rba atomizer is a much more efficient delivery system than say a protank. You'll find that when using, say the Kayfun, that your body is metabolizing as much nicotine using 6mg juice as a protank using 12mg juice. So generalities are just that, general.

When I stepped up to the Russian rba, I found that the 24mg nic juice I was using in my protant, was knocking me on my AZZ. It would take almost an hour to come down. I dropped down to 18mg nic juice so that I wouldn't get over nic'd and be able to vap to my satisfaction. Still over do it at times. Also I noticed an extreme improvement of my vape flavor, and vape production with the Russian, so I tend to vape more with it than was possible on the protank. The Russian hold sup to 4ml of juice, and i can go through a tank at work, and another one when I get home. Can do 3 tanks a day on my day off. Yes I am a vapaholic now. lol,

Now that the flavor of my vape is so extremely Fantastic, I can't get enough of it, so this promotes vapping more juice than I ever did on the PT.

Man it's really cloudy in here, hope it don't rain on me.:vapor:

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Nice thread. As a really inexperienced vaper, I appreciated the insights.

For what it's worth, I've been vaping for a little less than a week (with a Halo Triton), and so far, I consume a little more than 2 tanks per day. Each tank is 2.4 mL of 24mg juice. Based on the loose nicotine-equivalency estimates I've read on this forum, I'm vaping roughly as much as I expected, given that I've smoked a little more than two packs of cigarettes per day for the last 20 years.

You could fill a warehouse with what I don't know about vaping, but so far so good. Couldn't be more pleased. :)

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I'm still quite new to the vaping world, but I have vaped anywhere from 2 to 6 ml of 24 mg juice in a day. Double shifts at work seem to up my intake, lol.

A quiet day off at home, maybe 3 ml a day.

I can't really go by tanks, because I've got a couple of tanks and a couple of cartomizers that I'm keeping in rotation as I try out different juices.

phdillard

Sep 19, 2013
scottsbluff, ne
I vape about 2 ml a day (of anwhere from 12-36mg. I'm not picky). A 10ml bottle lasts me about 5 days. Or if I'm using prefilled carts, I can go through about 3 of those a day...I'm not sure how that works, or how much is in them, but I quit one once it starts tasting funky. It could be that I just vape so much it tends to burn them out quick. I was a pack a day smoker for about 15 years.

Skinr1

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
sf
i have noticed that during the weekend i am vaping less then during the week when im trapped in the office , i guess thats because im more active with projects during the weekend i suppose i guess thats a good thing , however in exactly 1 hr . im about to begin a non stop 13 days straight at work 12 hrs a day trapped in the office because 2 of my staff start their vacations so the rest of us have to cover , so lets see how i hold up , i just keep watching that little banner at the bottom of the page for support because its accurate :2cool:
today begins my biggest test of using this E-cig can i make it past the strain of the next 13 days no days off with No analogs ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread