Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
My IGO-L can hold 15 drops with my cotton wick setup. I do not drip and drive. I drip only while stopped in a parking lot. I always take along a tanked device even for around town trips. It's just not worth it to be distracted while moving. I usually don't even answer my cellphone while driving.

Raths

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2014
Nebraska
I do, I put 5 drops in and that will last me all the way to work, 5 drops and im back home.

I have a large bore driptip as well so if I need to refresh it, it takes a second when im at a red light. I had a kayfun clone to stop this but the thing was a piece of crap and fell apart. When I get my store credit im buying a russian 91%. Rather have a tank for driving and the kayfun style ones taste awesome.
That would be the only way I would do it. I don't talk on the cell or do anything that hinders the driving. I like the act of driving and think I'm good at it, so other than a full tank and a few vapes I really would hope others have the same respect for 2000 lbs of metal going down the road at 60 mph.

eebant

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Hummelstown, PA
Wow just wow I am truly surprised that there are more vapers dripping while driving out there than I originally thought. I would have hoped that more vapers would make more of an effort to not give vaping a bad name

... Sent from my LG G2

And it's just another bullet in our sides for the antz propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread