How many vapers do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombiecan

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
So just for the lulz after seeing this post on Twitter from MBV uploadfromtaptalk1396568977792.jpg I was wondering how many vapers "drip and drive"? And what is your opinion on the matter? Do you think its just a silly MBV post or do some of you actually take it seriously?
I'll go first seeing how I am starting this thread. I actually somewhat agree with the "tip" because there are so many distractions on the road as it is. I kinda treat it like texting and driving in my day to day life. I don't text and drive and I don't like when I see people driving besides me or coming in my direction with a two ton vehicle while looking down at something and not paying attention to the road. I only text if it is truly needed and even when I do it I wait until I am at a complete stop at a red light or stop sign for example. When I leave my house in the morning to go to work in always make sure I have enough juice for my short ride to work. And if I have to drip because I don't want to wait until I get to work I always make sure my vehicle is not in motion while I do it. So who follows this tip and how many are offenders? lol

... Sent from my LG G2

Zombiecan

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
I would imagine that it shouldn't be recommended. Sometimes, I don't even like holding my MVP driving and I've found myself reaching for the spare 808 pen style battery I have with me most of the time for stealth vaping at work.

I pretty much have my mvp on hand the whole ride to work although it's only like a 15 minute drive and it's a lot of stop lights. To me it's easier to vape and drive instead of texting and driving because you don't even have to take your eyes off the road to vape. Most vapers know their gadgets by touch alone and knows where everything is as far as the fire button and what not

... Sent from my LG G2

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Wow, now I'm feeling like a stunt man. I've been known to fill my protank while driving around, lol. It sounds bad, but what makes it worse is to avoid all of the texting numbnutz and makeup applying ladies while they are swerving all over the road while I'm steering with my knee. :?:

I feel sorry for the kid you're going to kill one day doing that.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
I do, I put 5 drops in and that will last me all the way to work, 5 drops and im back home.

I have a large bore driptip as well so if I need to refresh it, it takes a second when im at a red light. I had a kayfun clone to stop this but the thing was a piece of crap and fell apart. When I get my store credit im buying a russian 91%. Rather have a tank for driving and the kayfun style ones taste awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread