Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
are there any super legit VV mods in the sub hundo range? some of those tanks look sick, I went with a nautilus, hoping it was a good call.

Sigelei Zmax -- I have a v3, but I think they're being phased out, but the v5s are almost as inexpensive. Excellent, SUPERLATIVE quality, and very nice looking as well. Both the v3 and v5 are also variable wattage, not just voltage.

Andria

ColeyLikesBacon

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Toronto
Hcigar DNA20 (Hana mini clone)
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet M
Panzer Blackhawk clone
4nine clone
4nine copper clone
Nemesis clone

Soon to add a Hamoriko & Microstik. 8 drippers, 10 or so tanks and enough drip tips to fill an ashtray. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404947420.052937.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
According to my financial advisor(Wife) I have to many. Rite now I have 3 DNA30's, 2 DNA 30 Chips, An SX350 built all but the 510 a 120W raptor built all but 510, SVD, VTR, PID, X6, Magneto, King, Panzer, 8 kayfuns, 20+ other tank types and 30 drippers. I gave away about 300$ worth of gear at a local shop to new folks quitting analogs who were willing to try vaping At some point Ill do another give away I want to convert everyone to vaping its helped me quit and now I don't even use Nicotine in my e liquid.

Momster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have what amounts to a Vaping History (2008 - 2014) Museum. Gas station cigalikes, V4L autos, manuals, short and long. Egos of many sizes, finishes, and some with VV. next comes my first mech mod GLV mini. My latest beauties are an iTaste VV V 3.0, iTaste SVR, a smok zmax mini, and an iTaste SVD. I am always waiting to add a provari and nice new mech mod to my museum when I start building coils! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm about 3 months into my vaping journey. I have had several different setups, started out with a Lotus (Ego style) stick battery and a cheap tank. Today my all day device is a Nemesis clone kicked with a Kayfun lite plus. I carry a VAMO V5 with a Kayfun as my backup device, you know just in case I loose one or battery dies. I also have an MVP V2 close at hand with an iClear 30s with one other flavor. I have several VW devices but always go back to my Neme. I have started to make my own juice, just wish I could find a good all day vape. Never found anything in a B&M that really satisfied my tastebuds. I have stopped the hardware purchases and have taken up the flavor purchases, one of these days I will find something I cant live without.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
5 eGo
5 VV/APV
5 mechs
2 disposable

a $8 vv passthough with $10 dripper is my daily home setup; 2 vv's are backups to my mechs; 1 vv is my ohm reader; 1 goes unused.

three mechs are on rotation; one is a work in progress; one is a POS and goes unused.

all my ego's go unused (along with 5 expensive IBTank's); 2 of them are Mini's and get occasional use for stealthing.

the disposables are just there for sh¡ts and giggles; a 3rd cigar-style disposable will be added at some point.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm about 3 months into my vaping journey. I have had several different setups, started out with a Lotus (Ego style) stick battery and a cheap tank. Today my all day device is a Nemesis clone kicked with a Kayfun lite plus. I carry a VAMO V5 with a Kayfun as my backup device, you know just in case I loose one or battery dies. I also have an MVP V2 close at hand with an iClear 30s with one other flavor. I have several VW devices but always go back to my Neme. I have started to make my own juice, just wish I could find a good all day vape. Never found anything in a B&M that really satisfied my tastebuds. I have stopped the hardware purchases and have taken up the flavor purchases, one of these days I will find something I cant live without.

I found that perfect vape pretty shortly after I started, and was perfectly happy with it for over 3 months, couldn't really understand these folks who switch around all the time. But then I got sick, got massively dehydrated, temporarily went back to smoking, and now that I'm trying to get back to smoke-free, the taste of that awesome ADV from before, a tobacco flavor, doesn't really appeal to me that much; I'm finding I'm really enjoying fruit flavors more -- I'll take a hit from my KFL+ which has that former ADV in it, and it's like, eh, meh -- then I take a hit of some blueberry muffin from my Mini PT II, and THAT tastes wonderful. So even if you find something that seems like THE ONE, it can always change. Guess it's just how smokers'/ex-smokers' tastebuds just keep changing, as they recuperate. (and I put some of the blueberry muffin into the ADV, to make it taste better!) :D

Andria

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Well I have about 9 mods 7 rdas, 3 rbas, 2 rsst. I'm about 100 days into my vaping journey. Got the ego at first and it didn't cut it for me. Wanted a better experience so I kinda fumbled my way through a few devices.I'm currently using my dna 30 but who knows what's next? Maybe more wattage in the future?? I'm pretty happy with my 30 right now but maybe in the future I'll go for more wattage.

MN_Mike

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
St. Cloud, Minnesota
I'm really trying to keep things practical. Those big expensive techy mods look cool, but I don't see myself going that far. At the moment I've got a Vision Spinner, an iTaste MVP2 and an iTaste VTR. I've got an old EVOD, an EVOD Glass, a Protank2 and a mini Protank2, a 306 atomizer with a dripshield and 510 extender and a low resistance 510 atomizer with a drip tip, dripshield and 510 extender. I'm mainly using my Vision Spinner with a 306 atomizer with a dripshield and 510 extender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread