• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How much do you guys vape in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
I think I went through like 2ml or so yesterday till today. My first day vaping!
I keep chain vaping, I very much prefer it to analogs. Doesn't have such a harsh throat hit, getting milder as we speak. :D

Today totally used up the cotton on my IGO-W, already looking charred but I didn't know cause my juice is brownish. After a rewick, damn it's good to rewick.

At the rate I'm going, that 5ml my friend gave to me ain't gonna last me until next week...

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I normally use 6mg as main chain vape at home. Still need 9 or 12mg for occasional jolt of nic. Another type I use is for cloud chasing..wherby I continue to slowly add more n more VG to high nic juice whuch lowers its nic level n to give massive clouds n more sweetness. VG N cotton is wild combi. ;)..pity my novas n silica. .all in museum now:D

ssixtytwoo

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
anywhereforyou
You, sir, have a lot of juice.

I'm at like 3ml a day on 9mg. Chain vaping. Waiting for my IGO-W4 so I can make dual dragon coils. Then, probably gonna be at 6ml a day. :D

Nahhh bro.

2 PT minis/day = 1+ml x 2, prolly ~3ml juice a day. lol.
i'm running out of juices already atm, rationing my fave juice the MCM now. :(
any lobangs/kangtaos for juices to sic me bro? would really appreciate it.

now i lun & rotate between juices man, don't wanna head down to 7-11 & grab a pack of analogs, that'll be the end already. :(

man, this dual dragon coils thing sounds satki! hope to try that soon too, 6ml is quite of juice to be vaping a day my man!

Dianhoonho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Chinaphilipore
man, this dual dragon coils thing sounds satki! hope to try that soon too, 6ml is quite of juice to be vaping a day my man!

imo...try normal coils, those fancy coils tend to "eat up" juices quite fast even though flavor and vapor is good... :) my dual micro coils, eat my juices like super fast...10 drops = 5-6 lung hits. (1ml ~~ 20 drops, I think).

ssixtytwoo

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
anywhereforyou
imo...try normal coils, those fancy coils tend to "eat up" juices quite fast even though flavor and vapor is good... :) my dual micro coils, eat my juices like super fast...10 drops = 5-6 lung hits. (1ml ~~ 20 drops, I think).

AHHH. icic. thanks for the kind info bro! appreciate it!
yea man, juice is a huge concern for me now, so i wouldn't be getting 'fancy coils' atm.
using PT mini 2 + eGO 1000mAh, newbie PVs!

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Just 1-2 ml a day for me. Started at 18mg nic but felt too harsh. Went to 6mg and felt nothing. Now I'm at 12mg and I'm starting to miss the 18mg again. It's good that I can't vape at work, because I chain vape all night long at home. And even then it's still only about 2ml a day.

I'm starting off at 18mg as well. Harsh at first but slowly getting use to it. Probably 12mg might work best for me as well.

Currently at 1ml per day cos I can't vape all the time at work, only smoke breaks.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL

jvlee

Feb 14, 2014
Singapore
About 2ml/daily..Vape in office, all my colleague knows about it but they are fine with it since it doesnt smell..On 11mg/ml..6mg too light while 18 too harsh..

Hi five! I'm in a room with my boss alone, he used to make noise about the smoke smell every time i came back from a smoke break. Now i vape in the room and he's fine with it as long as i don't trip the smoke detector sensor. :p

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Hi five! I'm in a room with my boss alone, he used to make noise about the smoke smell every time i came back from a smoke break. Now i vape in the room and he's fine with it as long as i don't trip the smoke detector sensor. :p

You're damn lucky!

And oh, I've been vaping a lot of DK caramel last night and now my throat feels like bloody dry. 80% PG ain't that smooth for chain vaping it seems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread