• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How much do you guys vape in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I've pick up vaping for about a month and I think it's the best thing ever. Taken a few puffs of analogs from my friends now and then and I absolutely hated the taste of cigarettes. Anyways, I use to be a below average smoker, about 5 sticks a day. Now I go through around less than 2 ml of E Juice with 9 mg nicotine. Wondering how much you guys vape a day?:p

I go thru 2ml every time I pick up my dripper, and I pick up my dripper a lot. Cost used to be a consideration, juice was getting expensive. Now that I blend my own juice, at a fraction of the cost of ready-made juice, I'm going through about 40ml dripping, and about 7ml vaping each week. KInd of scary, I try not to think about it.

Cheers,
Rusty

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Do about 3ml for one and a half days on my kanger t3s (sub-ohm 0.9) or iclear (1.4ohm) at 4 volts. I think I'm vaping quite little unless I'm out drinking or hanging out and all your friends just keep pressing you to show them how much vape this little "portable shesha" can produce. :facepalm: *oh by the way, I like big clouds because it kinda satisfy my cravings compared to having a 24mg juice but not much vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread