Not open for further replies.

lonnieperrin

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Las Vegas NV
lonnieperrin.com
I was about a pack and more a day smoker
I think the quantaty of e-juice is less important than the mg of nicotine

I started with 36mg of nic in my e-juice and after 1 ½ years I am now down to 10mg
BTW it took me 6 months to give up the cigs

I even created an excel spreadsheet to track my daily count (and reduction per day)
That gave me a daily goal to work on.

As for the daily amount – I am a heavy an chain vapor – about 10-15ml a day

This is why I love mixing my own juice

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Just don't go by the "1 ml/1 carto = a pack" analogy that some suppliers keep trying to say. THEY LIED! :laugh:

Well OK, it may be true, but a common trend seems to be that most people vape more than they smoked, so maybe 3-5 mls/day would be a good supply guesstimate to start?

A lot of people I've talked to (including myself - yes, I talk to myself) say that they plan to vape as much as they smoked, but keep in mind that this is a much slower/less efficient nic delivery system, and you'll probably have to do it more frequently to keep a steady supply coming (which is OK to do - just listen to your body when it sends you signals on nic intake). I chain-vape whenever I can, but it's not all bad because I've been able to lower my nic to 6mg, and can go for crazy long hours without it, and not go through any of the withdrawal symptoms at all that I would've gotten when I still smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread