Status
Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
It's going to vary a lot depending on your vaping style and if you vape all the time or only sometimes (because of work or whatever). I was a heavy smoker for over 43 years. The last several years I was a chain smoker, and consumed around 2 to 3 packs a day...full flavor 100's menthol. I quit smoking and started vaping in Sept. of last year. I chain vape ...I'm disabled so almost always at home so the PV is rarely ever out of my hands (or my mouth).

I average between 6 and 8ml. a day. Can go higher during high stress times. If I'm out doing errands/doctor/hospital visits, etc. it'll be somewhat less...maybe around 5ml. I have worked my way down to 5mg. ...still using menthol (DIY). I figure to go with the philosophy of "too much is better than too little" when it comes to supplies. Probably figuring on around 5ml. a day is pretty safe for a regular average smoker at a nicotine level between 12mg. and 18mg. If you don't use it all every day...then that just gives you more for another day! lol!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I thought I was at 3 to 4ml a day, but after topping off a 3ml bottle and using that to judge, I'm more in the range of 4 to 5 ml a day on a day where I'm bored. A 16ml bottle lasts me 4 to 5 days, depending on how busy I am. If I'm sitting around posting or watching TV, I seem to vape more. Put me out doing yard work and cutting grass and I slow down a bit. ;)

The key is keeping my hands busy on other things.

AlmityPunx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Texas
delivery system, how much you like the juice, free time, nic strength all have to do with how much you vape.

typically i go through about 3-4 ml when im working... a bit more on days off.

when starting out though, i HIGHLY recommend sample packs... get a bunch of 3-5ml bottles and TRY the flavors... if you like it then you buy more volume but if you dont, you havent invested much $$ in a bad juice.

Meggalette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Herrin, Illinois
voodoolounge.webs.com
I agree with getting sample packs, from as many different vendors as you can afford to try. Everyone mixes differently, just because you like peach from one vendor does not mean you'll like peach from someone else. I have been vaping for 2 years, and I still order more sample bottles than anything else, I also like a lot of variety in my vaping. I usually use maybe 3-5mil a day in juice, so the used sample bottles come in handy for refilling for traveling to work with my flavor of the day.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Wow, thanks everyone for all this solid feedback.

I just ordered 10, 10 mil bottles from Backwoods Brew. I picked a bunch of flavors that sounded good and figure that may last me about a month.

Again thanks again everyone :)

Not to rain on your parade, but if you're like me, about half of those will be sitting in a cabinet a year from now mostly untouched, and, if you're lucky, there will be one or two of them that you really like. :)

But taste in juices is so personal, there's nothing you can do but try a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread