how much koolada do u use in a 10 ml juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
1) Wizard Labs suggests 1 drop per ml of liquid.
2) Ethyl Malton is a "sweetener." Also used in higher percentages in juice for a cotton candy flavor. Also used to "take the edge off," "mellow out" or just over all "make it better." Again, from Wizard Labs:
Ethyl Maltol crystals have an aroma like spun sugar or cotton candy, and can be used to mellow or give a sweetening effect to a recipe without adding any actual sweetness like sugar or sucralose.
3) MJ isn't my thing, sorry.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For the mary jane part. I use some RealCig from vapingzone/ecigexpress, 1 drop for 10ml and the rest mary jane. You can also add a couple of drops of koolada to it, but that will not change the flavor

I do like the Mary Jane, and for me it's good as it is, and comes close to whatever taste I can remember

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
MJ was the first flavor i ever bought for diy. i got it as one of ecx's signature super concentrated flavors. I had no clue how far it would go so i got 30 ml which will probably last me a lifetime. mixing with keoke coffee is suggested by ecx. it gives it a more earthy taste.i always add some ethyl maltol.

I frequently vape mj with 555 tobacco. i call it colonial blend because our forefathers often mixed hemp with their tobacco. right now i'm vaping mj with a touch of cinnamon.

Tasty puff flavors available from ecf include sweet leaf and pepe le pew (skunk). i mix that with the mary jane for a 3 leaf kind of blend.

it was also good with some sample cranberry & lime juice i had.

pineapple sounds good, i may give that a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread