ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
i received my eGo two days a go and what a device

AMAZING is the only word i can say.
haven't touched a cig since.

i am currently using 6mg eliquids and i am wandering how much should i use. i have been feeling dizzy since using it .. i dont know is it much or too low

i used to smoke Marlboro ultra light (0.3mg)

I'm definately not an expert here, but I'd say if your feeling dizzy on 6mg, you need a little less nicotine.

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Keep in mind as well that part of the dizzy feeling may be due to quitting smoking. People feel all kinds of effects of quitting and I remember feeling the same now. However that being said, I think the levels you are at are good but it depends on the quantity you are vaping. How much are you using in a given day so far and when you vape, how many toots are you taking say in a 5 min period?

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
so at that volume of liquid, I'd guess you were at about a 2 pack smoker per day? My mother in law was at about 2.5 packs per day and uses about the same amount. One thing to remember is that vaping is different than smoking. What I would maybe recommend is taking 1-2 puffs of the e-cig every 5-10 minutes rather than trying to use it in the same manner as an analog cig.

I know when I started vaping, I tried to follow the same habits of smoking and it just didn't work. I got dizzy as well and after doing heaps of reading, found I was using the device wrong.

talal

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
uk
so at that volume of liquid, I'd guess you were at about a 2 pack smoker per day? My mother in law was at about 2.5 packs per day and uses about the same amount. One thing to remember is that vaping is different than smoking. What I would maybe recommend is taking 1-2 puffs of the e-cig every 5-10 minutes rather than trying to use it in the same manner as an analog cig.

I know when I started vaping, I tried to follow the same habits of smoking and it just didn't work. I got dizzy as well and after doing heaps of reading, found I was using the device wrong.

Thanks for the advice

SO i should continue using the 8mg eliquids ??

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I'd say keep with the strength you are now and drink Plenty of water.

A smoker getting dizzy from such a low strength is unusual, but not unheard of. There are other factors involved than just nicotine.

You want to keep an eye out for itching and raw throat. You may be reacting to not smoking, or another component in the juice.

Have you tried more than one flavor?

Net-Cop

Apr 14, 2011
Cols, OH
Thank you to all how replyd . .

it has been 4 days since i started vaping and it has been BAD.
stomach not that good at all ..
been feeling DIZZY and sick ever since ..
dont know till when its going to continue ...........

Don't get discouraged, the first few days were kinda rough for me as well. Until I learned to keep a glass of water close by, I took a drink after every couple of puffs ... seemed to help. Also wintergreen lifesavers to help settle the stomach. It's been 5 days for me and I'm doing fine so don't give up.

Jim

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
i received my eGo two days a go and what a device

AMAZING is the only word i can say.
haven't touched a cig since.

i am currently using 6mg eliquids and i am wandering how much should i use. i have been feeling dizzy since using it .. i dont know is it much or too low

i used to smoke Marlboro ultra light (0.3mg)

How long did you smoke? How much per day. I can't imagine how 6 mg could make you dizzy. Maybe it's the juice.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I got prefilled carts with my kit and they tasted so terrible, I threw them away. If I would have continued with them, I would have felt sick too. They were plain nasty. I don't know what kind of juice you have or where you got it, but try different juice from a different vendor. The juice makes all the difference in the world.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thank you to all how replyd . .

it has been 4 days since i started vaping and it has been BAD.
stomach not that good at all ..
been feeling DIZZY and sick ever since ..
dont know till when its going to continue ...........
Wow, you are using 6mg strength and getting what looks like symptoms of too much nicotine.
That is pretty much unheard of in my 21 months on this forum.

How much did you smoke, and of what brand?

talal

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
uk
Wow, you are using 6mg strength and getting what looks like symptoms of too much nicotine.
That is pretty much unheard of in my 21 months on this forum.

How much did you smoke, and of what brand?

swedishfish said:
How long did you smoke? How much per day. I can't imagine how 6 mg could make you dizzy. Maybe it's the juice.
mlinky said:
Once again, READ this thread: A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette

You may not be vaping ENOUGH nicotine

hi,

Thank you all for the support
i used to smoke Marlboro ultra light (0.3mg) around 30 or more cigs a day .. ben smoking for more than 12 years dropped from Mred to ultra light

i thought it was the brand of eliquid as i used two brands:
gecigarette
liberty-flights

i increased my dosage today to 11mg thinking that 6 is too low for me.
i also order VG thinking that PG could be the problem as i am having stomach problems.. have not received it yet.

i am trying to hold on .... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread