Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Been looking at getting a provari for a while now, but as I am on a tight budget, can't fork out for a brand new one, and seems not as many hitting the classifieds now a days, and the ones that do are not the right configuration or color I want.

I know provape does blems, and been checking for a few weeks, but nothing there, just wondered if people knew how often they have these blems up for sale?

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    When I was on the fence to buy a Provari the Blems were posted up for a few weeks.... that I knew of and a fairly good selection of colors were avail . Now I havent seen a blem since but haven't look as often. I think they post them at 10am Pacific time so I would check daily. I beleive its a hit and miss thing. When the first batch of tax refunds hit the world is when all the Blems vanished. That purple end cap on Provapes clearence section has been there a LONG time.

The classifieds is another good route, you usually get an end cap and/or battery for the price of a Provari from Provape plus you dont have to wait the 3-5 day processing time. Ya I had to wait the Process time, thought I wouldn't since it was already built, otherwise I would have just paid full price and choose the color I originally wanted to begin with. Dont matter now, I have the Black and silver I wanted.

No guarantees but maybe try and shoot them an email requesting a blem, maybe they will drop one on the floor for you :laugh:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    You also need to consider when you do buy a blem from ProVape it is covered under the 1 year warranty, however, any that you purchased from the classified section have no warranty at all.

ProVapes website clearly states that the warranty is not transferable...so even if the classified ProVari is only three months from date of purchase there is no warranty. But on a side note, I bought my first from the classies a little over a year ago and have never had any problems with it and is still in my daily rotation.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Well I just got an email telling me I had to wait for my order because the green paint for my zombie was bad, so I would keep an eye out soon maybe the one that was meant for me but wasn't good enough to send.

I will keep my eye out, nearly bought a zombie one on the classifieds, but it didn't have the extension cap, so backed out on it.

You also need to consider when you do buy a blem from ProVape it is covered under the 1 year warranty, however, any that you purchased from the classified section have no warranty at all.

ProVapes website clearly states that the warranty is not transferable...so even if the classified ProVari is only three months from date of purchase there is no warranty. But on a side note, I bought my first from the classies a little over a year ago and have never had any problems with it and is still in my daily rotation.

That is a valid point I hadn't thought about, but with how reliable the provari is meant to be, don't think it would stop me buying one from the classifieds if it was the right one at the right price :)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    I will keep my eye out, nearly bought a zombie one on the classifieds, but it didn't have the extension cap, so backed out on it.

That is a valid point I hadn't thought about, but with how reliable the provari is meant to be, don't think it would stop me buying one from the classifieds if it was the right one at the right price :)

Absolutely, that is why I pointed out that my first purchase was from the classies, however, I have seen listings which advertise "this still has 8 months left of the warranty from ProVape." and I just wanted you to be aware that wasn't true.

I also purchased another Black/Green led mini 2.5 from the classies which included a ZAP, sold the ZAP and ended up with a great deal on the mini.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon

And if even you did have an issue it wouldn't be a major deal as it looks like Provaris repair fees are VERY Reasonable. One of the better gambles on the classies for sure!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread