how often do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I can't give you a straight answer because there are too many variables. If I am writing (I write for a living), I have it in my hand a lot and take a vape pretty regularly. I might put it down for five minutes or so and then pick it up for a vape or two. If I am watching TV, same thing. But when I'm out and about or cleaning or busy with something else, it's far less frequently. I might vape for five minutes every hour or two. If I am in and out of meetings and there is a break in between, I vape for a couple of minutes. If I'm using higher nic juice, I put it down more, but in the evenings, I like to use lower nic juice so I can chainvape.

I don't have a hard and fast schedule or rules. I vape when I can and as much as I feel like. :)

FletcherKnives

Aug 5, 2009
ALL DAY. EVERY DAY. It's just too much fun and it's hard not to vape that much when it's relatively zero consequence. I use the lowest nicotine level so I'm not worried about ODing on nicotine. I just spend s#$%loads of money on juice and clearomizers.

By the way, I know there have been a ton of almost every kind of thread subject. However, if you bring back a long dead thread, people start posting the zombie thread junk and making fun of you for that too. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread