how often do you take a hit(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Will vouch for the Therion...:)
BTW, lost vape posted on FB a couple of days ago about the Drone being discontinued, but hinted at an updated version. Nothing hard core, but something to keep in mind.
It would be nice imho if they would get their rears in gear and get the dna 250C out. That menu system is really convenient. In all honesty, I have both older PCB's and C boards and in regard to functionality, I'm quite fine with either. I get two presets going, one for VW and one for TC/SS and I'm good to go. Although I appreciate the additional in mod functionality of the C PCB's, I haven't had the opportunity to need it.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
To be truthful I haven't used much as far as features. I do have some single coil ASK 316L coming and some profiles for TC I want to try, just waiting on the order. Even without the C board I love my Therion.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
To be truthful I haven't used much as far as features. I do have some single coil ASK 316L coming and some profiles for TC I want to try, just waiting on the order. Even without the C board I love my Therion.
ASK 316L?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
How often do I take a hit or 2 when I'm home?

It depends on what I'm doing.

If it's something that's keeping both my hands busy (making jewelry, cooking, etc.) or I'm really interested in something and just forget to vape (good movie on, etc.)..about every 15-20 minutes or so.

If I'm in front of the computer (which is quite a few hours a day lately), it's usually chain vaping or at least every couple minutes. Right hand on mouse...left hand has a mod with tank in it.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
8 to 15 hits spaced every 8 seconds : two hours break : repeat

I vape like I used to smoke - so if drinking this turns into 8 to 15 hits spaced every 8 seconds : 4 minute break : repeat

But I only avarage 8hrs of drinking time per month these days - so really it's the top line.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I vape a LOT when I'm idle or writing, other than that, probably a few puffs per hour. It really depends on what I'm engrossed it. I can go several hours without vaping honestly, but after that it starts getting a bit tough. In the mornings, I pretty much chain vape regardless, but that's how I smoked, too, so it's not worrisome to me. :)

Anna

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
I'm trying to cut back at the moment as been vaping 20 ml a day. Downloaded an app on my phone earlier today and my phone beeps every 4 minutes and then I take a hit. So 15 hits an hour. I'll see how much I use over the next day or so. Want to cut back to 10 ml a day. I vape 4 mg per ml liquid. So far so good.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I will have probably taken a bunch of hits by the time that I finish writing this short post.

I used to be a chain smoker pretty much, so it's only natural that I am now a chain vaper.

I've cut down on my nic a whole lot since I first began vaping, I'm currently at 3 mg, so I don't think that I do it for the nic anymore, because I certainly don't get any buzz when vaping, but I think that I just do it out of habit.

I vape basically everywhere, including when I take a bath. Come to think of it, I also used to smoke a cig in the bath before, so again, it makes perfect sense to also vape in the tub.

I do occasionally forget to vape, if I'm in the middle of doing something else, but my vape device is almost always right by my side, and it usually doesn't take long before I remember it, and I take another puff or two or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread