How to adjust positive post in REO or RM2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Messin around with this pretty new REO Grand, and I can't get it to fire for the life of me.

18650 AW IMR is showing 4.1v

Coil is sitting at a stable 1.17 ohms

I've got continuity in the Grand itself, and the RM2.

Only thing left if positive post contact.

I've screwed the RM2 as tight as I dare, but alas the pretty mod & coil, they mock me...

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Two thing to look at here. The two on the left are LP RM2s and the one on the right is a regular. Also the left center pin is in to far, right is out to far and the middle is just right.

IMAG1842-L.jpg

Jhutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Two thing to look at here. The two on the left are LP RM2s and the one on the right is a regular. Also the left center pin is in to far, right is out to far and the middle is just right.

IMAG1842-L.jpg

I just took a look at mine and mine sits flush with the threading on the rm2. How do i adjust it so it looks like your middle one?

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

Jhutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
No it will not negatively impact performance, it's threaded into a plate that is under the ceramic cup. You can see how it goes together in the thread below. Some of the RM2 don't have screw driver slots. A Rat's tail file should work.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...2-full-atomizer-itself-rebuild-pic-heavy.html

Ya im not seeing a screw driver slot, limited to the tools I have because im stuck in korea haha. So if it doesn't impact performance positively or negatively I can just leave it flush the way it is i suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread