How to clean the inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
3EB40785-A537-488B-8462-76D26F7D7D14.jpeg
There might be juice on the inside of my mod near the contacts and the walls near the contact where I cannot reach . How do I clean it?

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
You could try to disassemble it. Just remember to take the batteries out first. Some mods are very easy to clean that way, depends on the mod. Only tricky thing about this method is finding all the screws at first and putting them back together after you cleaned. I don't know how good you are with simple electronics. I'd do this last resort, before you trash your mod.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
You could try to disassemble it. Just remember to take the batteries out first. Some mods are very easy to clean that way, depends on the mod. Only tricky thing about this method is finding all the screws at first and putting them back together after you cleaned. I don't know how good you are with simple electronics. I'd do this last resort, before you trash your mod.

It's an external battery mod that uses two batteries. The contacts on one side seem clear, the other side seems like there might be dried up ejuice on it and surrounding it.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread