How to create spicy cayenne pepper note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I'm going to attempt to create a recipe similar to what this is like.

images (22).jpeg

Here's the idea so far:

20181224_160513.png

Anyone have an idea how to do spicy like cayenne pepper?

Reactions: stols001

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nope, I can't say I've looked much however. I did get some sort of spicy mango with perhaps chili flavoring that I haven't brought myself to vape yet (I don't know what I was thinking) but at some point I may. Don't think it's even what you want, though.

And look if the dude finds it, it's chili FLAVORING not necessarily chili itself. I would not recommend that, unless any and all flavorings are MADE of that but I sort of have a hunch (if what is needed exists) it's NOT that.

I personally don't like stuff like cinnamon or super spicy except in minute quantities, but eh to each his own.

Anna

Reactions: Morgan_Drury

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I want to add a similar sensation of the kick that comes with cayenne pepper in food. Without pepper spraying myself.

Think this only sweet potato fries with a kick.

View attachment 788443
The problem you are dealing with is that kick goes into your lungs rather than your stomach which is an all together tougher organ. Pepper spray which is strong enough to drop a full grown man when sprayed on food simply makes it tastier. I don’t know for sure that what you wish is actually impossible but I suspect it is not without possible pitfalls.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
The problem you are dealing with is that kick goes into your lungs rather than your stomach which is an all together tougher organ. Pepper spray which is strong enough to drop a full grown man when sprayed on food simply makes it tastier. I don’t know for sure that what you wish is actually impossible but I suspect it is not without possible pitfalls.

I get all that. That's why I proposed the question. Someone else commented a link earlier.

It lead to this item. Which is made to be vaped.

20181226_154508.png

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I get all that. That's why I proposed the question. Someone else commented a link earlier.

It lead to this item. Which is made to be vaped.

View attachment 788535
The very chemical that makes things taste hot IS the irritant though. Just because someone will sell you something doesn’t mean it is safe. I suppose if it causes problems you can simply stop vaping it though.

Reactions: IDJoel

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
To be honest mate, it makes little difference to me whether you find the flavour or not. But from the all the training I've done with a volunteer ambulance service, inhaling irritants of any kind is the key to triggering respiratory distress.

That's weird that INAWERA would sell that flavor for eliquid if it caused that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread