Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Well said Vapn.

I had seen GG's in passing a while ago, before I owned one. I thought "Wow thats a pretty mod", but when I saw the price tag I thought "Holy hell!"

I went straight to a thread to read peoples opinions, and one of the first I read was a few people really trashing it. Made me think "Here's an arrogant guy that thinks way too highly of his mod" and I never gave it another thought.

Eventually I made my way here and saw the other side, and wished I had come over a long time ago.

The community is what keeps me coming back more than anything. I know no other subforum where the customers work so closely with the designer and the vendors.

And to the poster above me:
Coach bags are evil.
My wife has one.
She also has 2 GGs.

..someone in my house is spoiled.

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
And to the poster above me:
Coach bags are evil.
My wife has one.
She also has 2 GGs.

..someone in my house is spoiled.

Coach bags rock! I have 3 and the notebook briefcase plus 2 Prada backpacks. I beat the heck out of them but they still look brand new with some leather cleaner. I also have 3 GG's but one I gave to my sister. We have not even started on the jewelry and shoes thing yet...:D

Nothing wrong with being spoiled. It just means you love and value her. At least that is my husbands argument when confronted with my stuff.

Besides his hobbies are more expensive than mine! RC planes and helicopters are not cheap!! Not to mention his collection of guns..okay I am guilty of this one also..:unsure:

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Besides his hobbies are more expensive than mine! RC planes and helicopters are not cheap!! Not to mention his collection of guns..okay I am guilty of this one also..:unsure:

Yes the RC planes and heli's, boats, cars ect. arent cheap. My wife is wondering where my money goes besides vaporizers! Hahahaha:D

Here is just a few of my babies, the rest are hidden in my trunk of my car lol...

PIC_1300.jpg

PIC_1301.jpg

Couldn't fit everything in the pics LOL!!:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You hit him on the head with your GG (best if it has AFS mounted) :D:D:D:D:D

Hating a product is something I don't understand. If you like it and think it is good value, you buy it, if not you don't buy it.

Its not a matter of the product Jumi, everyone likes GG even those that say that they dont like it. Its a matter of the manufacturer:D. I am a bad man because I like to be free, making strange unique products and listening only to my customers.

Last edited:

Tyke

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
When I hear words like yours Grammie, I get very upset and I try to find something new again:toast:
Ok, if you're looking for something new as a design challenge!!!!

GGTS with the button (same tough, lockable, easy maintenance, adjustable design) located near the top instead of the bottom :)

Not that it would be better (it would be damn difficult without wires) , just different and it would attract people who insist on a top button design.

I ignore people who knock 1 mod design over another as everyone is different and has different tastes, I've got quite a collection of PV's and they all have thie good and bad points.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok, if you're looking for something new as a design challenge!!!!

GGTS with the button (same tough, lockable, easy maintenance, adjustable design) located near the top instead of the bottom :)

Not that it would be better (it would be damn difficult without wires) , just different and it would attract people who insist on a top button design.

I ignore people who knock 1 mod design over another as everyone is different and has different tastes, I've got quite a collection of PV's and they all have thie good and bad points.

You mean a button near atomizer? I have already done that Tyke when I made the first prototype GGTS with a removable button in 4 places. You didnt knew that because you are new here.
I had made a GGTS where you could unthread the button from side and put it on bottom and then near atomizer if you wanted. It could be on bottom again but in a diferent position that made the GGTS even smaller. But it was an expensive device so I stopped it:)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Yes that would have been a nice device imeo... oooo wait I have that one huh? heheh... That was my first GG and it was back in October of last year. It still works just as well as it did on day one. Very nice design and simple. Solid, looks nice too..... I seem to remember a few of the "haters" saying that the threads would give up and get loose. NOT HAPPENING!!! sorry guys it is still going strong.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes that would have been a nice device imeo... oooo wait I have that one huh? heheh... That was my first GG and it was back in October of last year. It still works just as well as it did on day one. Very nice design and simple. Solid, looks nice too..... I seem to remember a few of the "haters" saying that the threads would give up and get loose. NOT HAPPENING!!! sorry guys it is still going strong.

I explain to this man that he was wrong about threads. Threads comes loosy in a static telescopic system but I explain to him that you screw GG always to the right place everytime you insert batteries, so threads can never come loosy.

Yes, it was a very nice device. And I still can make the GG a little bigger so I can avoid the extra sleeve after the telescope but its better looking the way it is now. What do you think Keith?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Well said Vapn.

I had seen GG's in passing a while ago, before I owned one. I thought "Wow thats a pretty mod", but when I saw the price tag I thought "Holy hell!"

I went straight to a thread to read peoples opinions, and one of the first I read was a few people really trashing it. Made me think "Here's an arrogant guy that thinks way too highly of his mod" and I never gave it another thought.

Eventually I made my way here and saw the other side, and wished I had come over a long time ago.

The community is what keeps me coming back more than anything. I know no other subforum where the customers work so closely with the designer and the vendors.

The trouble is, when people are looking at the price, they are comparing it with a single other mod that only does maybe 1 atomiser type and 2 battery types if you're lucky. Then there is the elegance and simplicity of design that Imeo puts into every product he makes.

To properly compare the GGTS you need to add up the price of a series of other mods that combined, would do what the GGTS does. Then the cost savings are very evident.

You'll never make everyone understand, but hey, life would be boring if everyone had the same views, right?

Its not a matter of the product Jumi, everyone likes GG even those that say that they dont like it. Its a matter of the manufacturer:D. I am a bad man because I like to be free, making strange unique products and listening only to my customers.

hehehehe, it's even more daft for people to be put off a personal vaporiser just because they don't like the inventor of the device.........

I've been shopping for kitchen appliances recently and at no point did I think about who the managing director of the company that makes my oven is and whether his/her personality might put me off purchasing his/her company's products. If the stuff performs, is good quality and value, lasts a decent length of time and looks nice, that's all I'm worried about.

Romain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
France
Hi the family ;)

The problem with people who hate and seek to destroy the image of a product, is that often they have not tried the product they are spoken ...

If you remember when I arrived here, I was a lover of GG products, and I registered here to ask questions after a "bad review 'conducted by a GG hater, because he managed to make me doubts ...:-x

On me, it has had the opposite effect, I accelerated my plans, I've arranged to find the money I need, and I bought a GGTS able to make my own opinion.
And what would happen happened :D, my love for the product GG was even stronger after having owned one. (and, I love them more and more, I've got a Slim, a Double Slim, AFS V2, and waiting for the GGTS AFS and Slim one :thumbs:)

But it's dangerous, GG haters can doubt for a future owner, and if it does not speak or read no English, he may not buy one and never know the joys here we all know!

On the French forum I frequent, there are some people who enjoy criticizing the GG on a regular way, always the same people. I stop beating me, I think it is better to take beautiful pictures or videos, respond cordially to new members which raise questions, and ignore the bad people who always criticize, but never had a GG in their hands!! And if new ones have a brain that works, they know the truth or lies.
And lately, in addition to ignoring them, I found something that I love to wrote after them:

"The owners of GG don't believe, they know!"

I love to answer this! :p

++
Romain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread