how to find a hardware and e-juice for a now comer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
A Joytech AIO is a nice all in one starter device at a reasonable price. Joyetech AIO All-In-One Starter Kit
That website also has a lot of good flavors at a reasonable prices. My personal advice is start with flavors you would like rather than trying to duplicate a cigarette. Pick up half a dozen small bottles of things you think you might like. If you can find a store in your area with a tasting bar, thats a great way to try juices.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There's so much stuff out there it's hard to give a recommendation. I am partial to the Aspire zelos 50 watt mod with an N2 topper starter kit, but the picos get great reviews from new vapers and the Melo III tank is pretty versatile. If you want something a bit more powerful, you'd be looking at sub0hm startups which I don't know that much about. If you want the option of both I might choose an inexpensive sub0hm setup and buy a MTL tank separately (you should be able to use it on your other mod) that way you'll have a few options to try. If you are pretty sure you'd like a MTL setup, there are some good, inexpensive options.

As far as juice, I'd recommend taste testing if you can at a B&M to get a sense of what you like, and if you can't do that, maybe a juice sampler set with some different options in small quantities so you can try various things without committing to a big purchase, at first.

Best of luck,

Anna

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
OK to properly assist you we need to know a few more details.
  1. Do you vape MTL (Mouth To Lung) or DL (Direct to Lungs)?
  2. What wattage are you using on your current device?
  3. Do you feel you need more/higher wattage?
  4. What is your primary goal? Flavor or huge clouds?
  5. Do you prefer drop in replacement coil heads or building your own coils?
  6. IF building your own, single, dual, quad? (The less coils, the cheaper, easier, the less power required, etc.)
  7. Do you want to use Temp Control? (kind of requires building your own coils)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. For juice what flavors do you have a tendency to like? Fruity, tobacco, sweet, minty, complex?
All of these parameters will change what should be suggested.

EDIT: I forgot to ask: What device are you currently using and what do you like/dislike about it?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread