Status
Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I can not believe how daft and immature people become as soon as the subject of nicotine is brought up. SMH. For other stuff they have vending machine for instruments and some even pass laws allowing its use, but nicotine is like radioactive. "You can do anything you want, except partake of nicotine"!

This kind of regressed thinking should be outlawed, or at the very least, educated out of the mainstream. People everywhere should exhibit a no tolerance approach to this sort of self serving insanity.

Reactions: Izan

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Its easier for new to DIY now , but lot more expensive , 18 x 10ml 15£ ,+ shipping tax ect.
1 x 10ml nicotine can make 60ml 3mg or 3ml 6mg , this is simply easier for new to DIY but more expensive than buying 72mg liters in long run ,
If they could bring prices down say offer 100 x 10ml for 50£ it wouldn't be so bad. Lets be honest its not as if its costing that much , only 6-10 for 100ml if not cheaper whole sale ,
This isnt About consumer protection its all about the $$$ ,

making it easier for government to work
out a (Tax) + price for each item.
X amount of cash each item so can tax each 10ml as say 10 cigs ,

No matter if its 10ml pre mixed or 10ml DIY nicotine they can now maximise Tax on each item now , no bulk public buys unless registered companies

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
And Younger [emoji33], sick very sick
No matter whom it was
This is going to become everyday occurance now sad but true ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

The saddest part is you get used to it. I lived in Birmingham and London through the IRA bombing campaign in the 70's. They blew up a teen dance club in Birmingham with around the same number of casualties as Manchester. Took my father for a drink in the Rotunda a week before that went up. I heard distant explosions twice in London. My sister was close to one and had to sit in her car for 3 hours while they cleaned up the mess. You worry when you see an unattended bag on the tube, but it gets to be just part of life, like drunk drivers.

Anyway, I might be moving back there soon, if our government succeeds in taking away my wife's health care. There's worse things can happen than vaping regs. And at least vaping will be possible in the UK, even with limitations. Might not be the case in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread