How to re-set or reboot an Ego 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberted5

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Missouri
I just got a Ego 510,NIB,and light was blinking not like my other Ego 510's by Joycetech.After a full charge and one hit light might blink,3-8 times or when the charging started light was going bonkers.
After your battery is fully charged,green light,leave battery in charger unplug from the wall and plug back in and all my older Ego 510's and new Ego 510 650 blink 20 times.
I tried it with my NIB that was acting up,and it blinked 20 times and is not acting up any more.
I have a few Chinese copies of Ego's and they also blink 20 times if unplugged and pluged back in after being fully charged.

roberted5

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Missouri
Thanks for replying.
I'm sorry I meant to say this is how to reboot or re-set the chip in a manuel Ego 510 battery.One of my new ones was blinking not like the others and I stumbled upon this method and it works on all my Ego 510's made by Joytech.
After battery is fully charged,light goes to green,leave battery in charger,un-plug from wall,plug back in and the manuel button light should blink exactly 20 times.
These are just the standard Ego 510 650's batteries and some of my Chinese copies blink the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread