Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I never go to PO, I just use paypal shipping.

That said, wrap each bottle in bubble wrap. Tape. Then, place those into a ziplock bag, and you can tape the top of that, too.

No way these are leaking.

The reason they ask: If you read the USPS regs on liquids, you will see they are only concerned about leakage and/or huge drums of stuff. Or that they are flammable and/or Glass and other breakable containers. This is because these things go on airplanes, and/or they don't want postal workers getting soaked with leaking things. People mail shampoos, conditioners, etc. all the time and they don't package correctly, so this makes sense.

See section 3.4:
DMM 601 Mailability

So you can just say shampoo or food flavorings if you're concerned about it, and let them know it is properly packaged.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I have been sending a lot of liquid to folks here lately and I just answer yes it's a liquid and no it's not hazardous. Except one time the lady at the post office asked me what kind of liquid and I told her it was e-cigarette liquid, we had a nice quick conversation about how it helped me quit smoking. Even chatted a little bit about how my friends and I from the sub forum here exchanged flavors that weren't really our thing. She was cool as could be about it.

Just bag it bubble wrap it, slap it in a box or envelope and off it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread