How to share a 901 w/o germs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
I know you have been in the situation where a stranger -or anyone with a mystery germ count- asks you, "Can I try it?"

You don't want to seem like a ****, but eww! On the flip side, it is awesome introducing someone to vaping, so I have stumbled onto a way where you don't have to share germs and your new friend gets to test drive your toy.

Instead of throwing out old carts, remove the innards (the stuffing and plastic casing on the stuffing), clean it and keep them around.

When you go out, have a few on hand and so when someone wants to give it a whirl, just drop some juice onto the atomizer, pop in the empty mouth piece and let them have it!

D

Dukeboy08

If you got to your local cigar shop or pipe store they have mouthpiece covers that they let customers use to try out a pipe. You will have to poke a small hole through one end to get a suction on the e-cig , but it beats getting herpies.. I also bought some sanitizing wipes too in case I felt the need to wipe it off also.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
I just got some of those little alcohol prep wipes, like what they use before they give you a shot. I don't worry too much about them using the same cartridge because they are inhaling and not blowing germs back into the cartridge. Also I've seen somewhere that the PG has a sanitizing affect? If I am wrong about that, oops!

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread