Easy Cart Filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone else has stumbled upon this, but being an animal behaviorist, most of the people I know have pets...mainly dogs. A friend of mine (whom I recently turned on to vaping) was playing with her dog when his stuffed crab tore open. Inside was vapers paradise. Plenty of cart filler (poly/fiber fill) to last a thousand carts and more. She immediately removed several wads from the over-stuffed crustation (sewed it back up later for her doggy) and began experimenting in the right size pieces, length, and tightness of roll to replace the fill in some of her empty carts. Just thought we would share this since a lot of us have dogs, and for those of us who do, who hasn't had a shredded toy now and then? Next time, think of it as a gift from Fido and vape fresh ;)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
If you take a look around in this section Brooklyn, you'll see that many refill their cartridges with the polyester batting from walmart. As a matter of fact, a member has a huge bag he's trying to "share" with other members via the classifieds and swaps section right now.

Some people have been using it a long time around here. Keep an eye out though...people are coming up with new ideas every day! :p

Lu

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Lu,

Every time I read your forum name I have the same thought. Does anybody make Sambuca juice for our e-cigs? Think about it. It would be sort of like a flaming Sambuca shot with much less larynx damage. (and yes, I admit to doing a flaming Sambuca shot. Talk about throat hits... Damn, I have to keep my kids from learning my forum name -- what an example I am) <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread