Status
Not open for further replies.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Happy Monday guys! I had a very interesting weekend! Saturday was my birthday so I thought I'd give myself a birthday present and free myself from a fear...a fear of guns. I went out deep in the desert to a place called Sheeps Bridge...I mean, 22 miles 4 wheeling out there kinda thing. Blew things up, shot many different guns and all that.

Few things...I'm sore as all heck today but I'm not afraid of guns anymore although I still respect the hell out of the damage they can do. Going down a 4wheel only path for 22 miles is not recommended in a 2010 Scion XB and Mini Vans are also not good to bring down a 4wheel only road.

YeeHaw for redneck weekends!! :)

Here is what Sheeps Bridge looks like :) http://www.bridgemeister.com/pic.php?pid=1937

Last edited:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Happy Monday guys! I had a very interesting weekend! Saturday was my birthday so I thought I'd give myself a birthday present and free myself from a fear...a fear of guns. I went out deep in the desert to a place called Sheeps Bridge...I mean, 22 miles 4 wheeling out there kinda thing. Blew things up, shot many different guns and all that.

Few things...I'm sore as all heck today but I'm not afraid of guns anymore although I still respect the hell out of the damage they can do. Going down a 4wheel only path for 22 miles is not recommended in a 2010 Scion XB and Mini Vans are also not good to bring down a 4wheel only road.

YeeHaw for redneck weekends!! :)

Here is what Sheeps Bridge looks like :) Bridgemeister - Verde River Sheep Bridge

That's really out there in God's country. We don't have anywhere that looks like that, here in the Northeast. It sounds like you had a good time. Guns are nothing to fear, as long as a few simple rules are followed.

It's a couple of days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
2812.gif

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
That's really out there in God's country. We don't have anywhere that looks like that, here in the Northeast. It sounds like you had a good time. Guns are nothing to fear, as long as a few simple rules are followed.

It's a couple of days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
2812.gif

AWwwww! Thanks! :) And yes, out there is right!

Glad you got over your fear of guns Beecee. They can be fun to shoot.

Happy belated birthday kiddo!!!:bday:

Thanks!!! :D

I'm afraid of guns and planning to stay that way.

Screen+shot+2010-07-24+at+1.54.09+PM.png

Happy birthday, Beecee.
(Jerry must really like you. He gave you a whole cake.)

MMmm that looks nummy!

Thanks guys!

shooty.jpg

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was using my tutu avatar (which will definitely be in use one day this month) when I volunteered to be one of his groupies. He said first I had to get a sexier avatar. So I switched to an avatar of Hugh Laurie smoking a cigar (from the episode All In.) He said it didn't qualify although I found the picture very sexy. So I caved and posted this. Mike said it was much better and I agreed that "he does have sexy legs, doesn't he?"

The pronoun bothered Mike. A lot!

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
I was using my tutu avatar (which will definitely be in use one day this month) when I volunteered to be one of his groupies. He said first I had to get a sexier avatar. So I switched to an avatar of Hugh Laurie smoking a cigar (from the episode All In.) He said it didn't qualify although I found the picture very sexy. So I caved and posted this. Mike said it was much better and I agreed that "he does have sexy legs, doesn't he?"

The pronoun bothered Mike. A lot!

That's a guy in your avatar ???:shock:
How is MM doing ??? I haven't seen him, since his tongue was cut off.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
That's a guy in your avatar ???:shock:
How is MM doing ??? I haven't seen him, since his tongue was cut off.
We don't know. He's deserted us.

All of my avatars are Hugh Laurie. Today's is yesterday's from the front.
These are from the first time he hosted SNL (2006.) I have one for later this month from his 2008 appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread