Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Congrats to all the New parents. LMAO @ Wafflestomper, my I suggest Decafe? :D to all those waiting **puff** **puff** it will be there soon **puff** **puff** then you won't have to worry about **blink** **blink** you can just **puff**

Decaf?!?! My caffeine intake is inversely proportional to my nicotene intake. I'm down to 36mg and up to 3 cups a day. And starbucks. And redbull. And starbucks

Also redbull. And coffeeeeeeeee!

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Decaf?!?! My caffeine intake is inversely proportional to my nicotene intake. I'm down to 36mg and up to 3 cups a day. And starbucks. And redbull. And starbucks

Also redbull. And coffeeeeeeeee!

May I suggest a Sobee No Fear as well to help with your caffine addiction? :D or an Amped engery Drink? If your gonna do redbull at least get some Jager to go with it! :p

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
How about some NOS?

Attachments

• NOS.jpg
    NOS.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Hi SB... Beautiful shot! :thumbs:

Saturday night and you are going to bed already? It is awful quiet in here tonight. I am having a hard time thinking about anything but my impending birth. 3 weeks already! Oh the pain, the pain of the wait...

Hope all is going well on your side of the world...

Puffless Aloha :cool:

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
Man, you can tell there are a lot of satisfied chuck owners snoozin' out there.... saturday night at 330 and .... I'm all alone in the world... I wonder what I can get away with while nobody's lookin....

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AP/REUTERS

A new advocacy group of concerned parents has arrived.

This new baby-boom group is concerned about the quality of life for their children. The generation that now understands the dangers of smoking is warning their progeny to avoid the physical penalties and at least to engage is harm-reduction strategies such as is embodied in the new e-cigarette technology.

One of the new group's members, only known as "Bonnie" wept sincerely through the interview. She lamented the fact that there were "so many children" and "so little time".

To date, according to "Bonnie", only women have joined the group, which may indicate that the movement has maternal instinct. "We are fighting for reprochucktive rights" (We're sure she meant 'reproductive' - ed.)

The interview ended when she advocated that all women so inclined should be known as "Motherchuckers".

AP/Reuters

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
I hear ya. We have been swing shifters for over 30 years. My hours have changed a little in the last couple of years...he works 3:30 to midnight whereas I am now working 11am to around 7pm. So I try to stay up so I can see a little bit of him after he gets off and about an hour or so in the morning before I go to work.
I'm curious to see any differences in our Chucks when I get mine. I hope there aren't many because I love the country look of yours!;)

On that note...I'm off to bed! Sorry I couldn't stay around longer! Talk to ya later and enjoy your night, er....morning!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread