Not open for further replies.

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
An
Just to give you some ideas
907de8e6a97037a4db0813efafca4941.jpg

I started by punching a hole in a bottle cap, then had my friend made me a wood stand that could hold a few atomizers, a few mods and some drip tips then another friend made me 2 atomizers stands from his 3-D printer (the green one on the left). Oh, I tried making one myself by cutting out from a thick styrofoam, that's the white one in the back I use for my tube mods.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
m

And I thought I had a lot of juices lol

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hi guys so I just bought a second tank. Couple questions, when I'm not using the tanks I typically put it on my coffee table upside down on its drip tip with liquid in it. Is that ok? Will the coil become in primed if it sits too long? Will the cotton dry up? What are some of the ways you guys store your tanks? I'd love if there was like a big wooden box with tank holder carved out and for coils lol. Any suggestions on cases or wooden boxes

I have three tanks going.

Kayfun Monster mini
silverplay nano
Griffin.

I stand my unused RTAs upside down on the tip. Keeps leaking to a minimum, and keeps contaminates fron getting on tge coils and wicks.

About evaporation.

High wicks drying out. This is not a problem with high VG juices. VG is thick and stays in the wick. VG won't evaporate quickly either. When i make wine i put VG in tge airlock so i dont have to check the airlock morning and night ti make sure the water level doesn't get too low.

The airlock allows the CO2 to get out and prevents wild yeast and contamination from getting into the wine. Turning the wine into vinegar

Reactions: rcalvy1

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi guys so I just bought a second tank. Couple questions, when I'm not using the tanks I typically put it on my coffee table upside down on its drip tip with liquid in it. Is that ok? Will the coil become in primed if it sits too long? Will the cotton dry up? What are some of the ways you guys store your tanks? I'd love if there was like a big wooden box with tank holder carved out and for coils lol. Any suggestions on cases or wooden boxes
I think you need more battery devices... Each topper needs a battery unit.
Simples...

Reactions: rcalvy1

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
Thanks man. What do u mean by contaminates and would they get in the tank ?
I have three tanks going.

Kayfun Monster mini
silverplay nano
Griffin.

I stand my unused RTAs upside down on the tip. Keeps leaking to a minimum, and keeps contaminates fron getting on tge coils and wicks.

About evaporation.

High wicks drying out. This is not a problem with high VG juices. VG is thick and stays in the wick. VG won't evaporate quickly either. When i make wine i put VG in tge airlock so i dont have to check the airlock morning and night ti make sure the water level doesn't get too low.

The airlock allows the CO2 to get out and prevents wild yeast and contamination from getting into the wine. Turning the wine into vinegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread