How would Macgyver fill a carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyHooligan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2010
Welsh, LA
Finally got my order in from AwesomeVapor, new flavors to try and some XL cartos for my ego. The syringes were out of stock when I placed my order so I didn't get one.

No big deal, I have a syringe so I'll just go talk to the medics and ask them for a needle, they should be helpful.
well I am sure they would have been helpful if I had remembered to go and talk to them:facepalm:

I get back to my room and now I am just looking at my cartos and fighting with spring modded carts and getting even more frustrated since I had atty issues all day and forgot to take a spare with me to work.

Not one easily defeated my not having the right equipment I go to scrounging around my room looking for inspiration.

I find the automatic pencil that I had stolen the clip off of to add to my 510:p

it has the nice metal tip that resembles a really short needle and even though it will not fit on the syringe it "screws" very tightly on to the drip top of a 3ml bottle.

well not these cartos are supposed to hold about 2.5ml so this seems just about perfect.

I popped the end off the mouthpiece, used a steel tip dart to pierce the fill port, and even though it is the flat style, the pencil tip fits right down into the hole, a little squeeze and its filled right up.

MacGyver would be proud :vapor:

Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread