Howdy!...Newbie Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ECF members,

I'd like to introduce myself, Sonic, been trying to quit smoking with varying failed durations of 3 months to a year!...all went up in smokes (literally) till i discovered vaping....started with an awful 'cigarette looking' vaper which didnt stick to me for more than a week, then i tried a lambo v4 and am on a zmax now.....all in, awesome.....its been a month over now and am keeping the good fight out of analogs. Looking forward to meet like minded friends with some guilt free vaping....and of course bag a few Golden Greeks :blush: too!...Thanks for the welcome.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hiya sonic. Welcome to to the forum. Glad to hear you are liking the Zmax - I use them myself and enjoy them. I like the variable wattage on them. Certainly have enough power! Congrats on over a month off the smokes. :toast: I just passed the 8 month mark and feel so much better for not smoking.

Last edited:

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
Congrats!! I have also recently hit the one month mark after 25 years of smoking. I haven't looked back and still amazed I gave up the nasty habit. I am jealous though, you have a nicer set up than I do lol I just discovered the better setups in the past week or two. It won't be long til I get a couple from the co-ops I joined *happy snoopy dance* :)

Keep up the great job!!

Hi Ya'll

Thank you so much for the warm welcome....you're right kiwivap....i enjoy the zmax too much...that i'm zapping my carto's ever too often...i cant help it....i looooove vapor, seeing them....feels like i'm in some arabian harem of sorts under a tent...with a zmax!hahahaha

Good on you guys on quitting analogs, for once in my life, i truly believe that analogs are behind me....totally free of its clutches (not too soon now!)

Mimi! nice on quitting for a month....i think our feat is nothing compared to the likes of kiwivap but hey.....the journey begins with a single vap!

nice meeting you guys, finder, kofpstimmen & phil71185

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
Hello ECF members,

I'd like to introduce myself, Sonic, been trying to quit smoking with varying failed durations of 3 months to a year!...all went up in smokes (literally) till i discovered vaping....started with an awful 'cigarette looking' vaper which didnt stick to me for more than a week, then i tried a lambo v4 and am on a zmax now.....all in, awesome.....its been a month over now and am keeping the good fight out of analogs. Looking forward to meet like minded friends with some guilt free vaping....and of course bag a few Golden Greeks :blush: too!...Thanks for the welcome.

G'Day Sonic,

Bit of a newbie myself but after a few months of vaping honestly don't think I could handle a ... now. Like u, done the dry runs without fags - up to 7 yrs, but always missed them. Vaping, and I know I am still running some health risks but then life is for living and I perform better with a bit of nic, I shall continue. I just love the wonderful range of EJuices and tastes. Good luck with this one. It is not only an environmentally/socially more friendly occupation (than fagging); it also provides a wonderful new Hobbit(Hobby/Habit)!! :) Cheers and enjoy, Jude

G'Day Sonic,

Bit of a newbie myself but after a few months of vaping honestly don't think I could handle a ... now. Like u, done the dry runs without fags - up to 7 yrs, but always missed them. Vaping, and I know I am still running some health risks but then life is for living and I perform better with a bit of nic, I shall continue. I just love the wonderful range of EJuices and tastes. Good luck with this one. It is not only an environmentally/socially more friendly occupation (than fagging); it also provides a wonderful new Hobbit(Hobby/Habit)!! :) Cheers and enjoy, Jude

Thanks Judea and chris85e,

I agree....although during my many attempts at quitting fagging, the urge is still there and the battle of having one has been constant....its a mind game of sorts.....however after discovering vaping, i've dropped fagging with no regrets or the want to....after sampling all the various flavours there is on juices, man.....just a puff on the analogs alone would put your tastebuds spinning to spit it out....i guess that the beauty of this.the endless flavours, the simulated smoke (vapor) and as an added bonus, you gain on removing tar from the equation and also you save $$.....this is definitely better than any christmas sale anytime!

Lately i've been going bonkers on accessories, rebuildables and the rest of it....absorbing as much info as i can, reading and learning whats best....what can i say, a sense of breaking free dawned on me and its the best feeling i've had in years.

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
Thanks Judea and chris85e,

I agree....although during my many attempts at quitting fagging, the urge is still there and the battle of having one has been constant....its a mind game of sorts.....however after discovering vaping, i've dropped fagging with no regrets or the want to....after sampling all the various flavours there is on juices, man.....just a puff on the analogs alone would put your tastebuds spinning to spit it out....i guess that the beauty of this.the endless flavours, the simulated smoke (vapor) and as an added bonus, you gain on removing tar from the equation and also you save $$.....this is definitely better than any christmas sale anytime!

Lately i've been going bonkers on accessories, rebuildables and the rest of it....absorbing as much info as i can, reading and learning whats best....what can i say, a sense of breaking free dawned on me and its the best feeling i've had in years.

Me 2 - going bonkers on buying and trying. Whole new world. Think it is a personality thing!! :) That's why I call it Hobbit! Think I have enough to keep me going for at least 6 mths, buuuutttt that doesn't stop me. I am vaping French Vanilla Coffee from Hoosiers at present and it has a fabulous taste - not sweet but beautifully mellow. Enjoy the vapes and keep smiling! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread