Howdy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I stumbled upon the forum. Can't even remember why I came here at the moment.

I wanted to make a post to advise potential buyers of the "Randy's" brand of mini to avoid it, due to the fact that both my batteries died in like 3 weeks of my $80 purchase and when I emailed them at the address on the box to ask if they offered replacement batteries for sale ... they never replied back to me (I sent that thing off a month ago).

I discovered that I have to make 5 posts to get out of this section (darn spammers have to ruin it for everyone)

I've been vaping for a couple of months now. While I'm still chained to a pack of smokes, I can now make it through an 8 hour day at school without having to run outside every 30-60 minutes. Not to mention, bit by bit, I'm smoking less and vaping more.

There are a lot of good e-cig's out there. Make a list of your requirements and do some research. You'll find something that meets your needs. And ask questions anytime, that's what ECF is all about.

Well, judging by what I've been reading here, I think I've just about got most the lingo figured out :p

I want a decent amount of vapor, a solid throat hit but most importantly, I NEED batteries that last for a while. Since I'm nearly a chain smoker, when I'm vaping, it's near constant ... for up to an hour solid. While I am, admittedly, a nicotine addict, it's really more about the "Creature comfort" of hitting on something while I'm busy than feeding the addiction. I'm finding I can get away with lower nicotine levels and don't notice much difference.

Poking around here, it's looking like the eGo-T might be what I'm looking for. @ $90 for 2 attys, 2 batts, chargers and some carts, it's no more expensive than that piece of crap Randy's starter kit I wasted $90 on.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
You can get it at cignot for $80 or upgrade to the 1000mah batteries for an extra $4 each.
https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-egt-all.htm

Or you can get the inferno-t kit for $75, it's not Joye manufactured, but people like it just as much. It comes with one 1000mah battery and one 650mah passthrough (connect to your computer or take it with you). The INFERNO (T) Kit

Phydeau - check out ivape.net - ego t starter kits for $59 (2 attys, 2 batts, charger, 7 tanks). People are going to start thinking I work there (maybe they should send me some free swag! hint hint, ivape!) because I've been posting it everywhere, but I haven't found a better price.

Because of your post in another thread, I checked them out ... out of stock. I'm probably pulling the trigger on an order tomorrow morning as soon as my deposit hits. Yeah, I know, I'll be paying $20 more for "I want it now!" but that's the kinda dude I am. :p

Hmmm, with Rosa's posting below this one, I *might* be getting something else now. UGH! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread